Is anyone on here a teen mom or teen dad?

Just wondering as I gave birth to my daughter at 15

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I was 18 when I gave birth to my son, My sister is 16 and she's four months pregnant now.
    It seems to be a running theme in our family. My mum had my older sister when she was 16, although she was 15 when she got pregnant and my grandmother had my mum at 17
    So I'm kind of like the old woman of our little cycle. My older sister just escaped it completely

• Ha ha
      Good for you

• :) My grandparents did, and so did I. I'd been broody since pretty much the day I was born. My son's dad and I started trying for my son a few weeks after we started seeing each other. It was one of the first conversations we ever had.
      My mum didn't actually want kids, and now there are four of us, and my mum's awesome.
      My sister's having a bit of a hard time with it, and she was on birth control, but she's got us and she's gone her partner and she'll be fine.

• yes , you know what. as long as you knew what u were doing and u were wishing for it , so it is ok. i just thought that it happened by mistake. :)

What Guys Said 15

• Wow that's awesome but just so long as you are happy with the whole thing and you have enough resources (& love) to cater to your requirements.

I'm not nor ever was a teen mom or dad - don't know if I could have been a good one then, maybe yes maybe no :)

But bless you and your child :) <3

• I couldn't even get a date in high school. Having a kid was out of the question. I'd like to think I can have kids before I turn 40. The idea of sperm banks does not appeal to me. No control over who gets my DNA? Not a fan of that.

• There use to be a user on here @formerteenmom. I always assumed she had a kid in her teens xD who knows tho.

• I would never let that happen to me.

• Hmm sounds rough but i wouldn't know what its like. I have only ever been in charge of daycare.

• There's been a series on TV in Belgium, produced in Norway, called "teen moms".
      It was interesting to see how most teenage girls, though they had to learn big lessons in the beginning, coped pretty well with being mom :D

• Certainly do that... most of these girls are very nice people so it's a good series to watch :D

• Nope, thankfully :)

• People are probably gonna crucify me, but I believe that getting pregnant in your late 30s is more irresponsible than getting pregnant as a teenager.

• Lol fuck no.

• Nope I don't know what I'd do if I was

• Faith in humanity lowered significantly...

• You will groww with your girl

• No not a teen dad

• What the f? Is that legal?

• Nope .

• Thankfully, I'm not a teen dad. Babies are too expensive.

What Girls Said 6

• I'm not a teen anymore and nope. I don't know any teen parent.

• I said this before and I will say this again...
    I'm not a teen mom, and one of the reasons is that my mom isn't afraid to knock me into another galaxy...
    But props to you though. It must have been hard for you.

• first is the dad of the baby with you or he doesn't care?
    did he married you or not?
    did you get pregnant by accident or he is your boyfriend or what?
    it's scary to give birth at this age for me
    but what matter that you are ok and healthy
    look in my religion it's a normal thing to get married and pregnant at this age
    you still young but as long you are happy it doesn't matter
    you are gonna take more experience in life :)

• Never been an irresponsible teenager, so nope.

• Thankfully no lol

• I wasn't a teen mom and it would be impossible to become a mother when I was in my teens.