Do you mind talking on the phone around others or do you prefer privacy or does it depends?

I personally do not like to talk on the phone around others it makes me very uncomfortable I do not like other people listening to my conversation no matter who I'm talking to or what I'm talking about, it just feels very weird awkward and uncomfortable for me I like privacy but I know some people who don't mind it at all. Like my brother he doesn't mind talking on the phone around others or my mother but me personally whenever someone calls me on the phone I leave so that I can have privacy. Is it normal to feel this way? Do you mind talking on the phone around others? Does it depend or does it not matter at all?

I just thought I'd ask this out of boredom LOL.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm like that too. Lol I have to step out of the room away from others to talk on the phone.

What Guys Said 2

• i never do that bc i hate when people do that! and i shared a room with so many people in my life... hated them all for that lol

• I prefer private, because I don't want to bother the others with my rambling

What Girls Said 0