Girls, Can you drive a manual? And guys do you find it sexy when a female can drive a manual?

I am just curious because where I am from not many females can drive a manual, Or even attempt to. They see the clutch and get scared because there's 3 pedals. Lmao πŸ˜‚

• I can drive a manual
  • I can not drive a manual
I drive a 6-speed. And almost every girl I talk to in my area have no clue how to even ease off the clutch and push gas at the same time.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think part of the problem is the type of vehicle that's is the most common in the area and also there are not as many manual transmission cars or trucks sold any more. As for being sexy I do like it when she can drive a manual transmission vehicle. By the way there are also a lot of guys that don't know how to drive a manual also and for the same reasons

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 33

• Yes, I can drive a manual well. It is always more attractive when a woman can drive a manual.

• My dad, mum and sister also all know how to drive manuals as well.

• I can't drive a manual. I've never even seen a manual. I didn't know they even existed, still. Everything is automatic, these days. Even U haul trucks that they used to learn how to drive manual with are all automatics now. There's really no reason to drive a manual over an automatic today, unless you just enjoy having one less free hand. Automatics are just about as conservative on gas, now.

No. I do not find it sexy. Unless she's naked while she's driving it, in which case, I'm not focusing on the manual.

• If I know a girl can drive a stick I be like: "Yessssss!!! Impressive!!!"

• Where im from, almost everyone who drives, has a manual. So i kinda expect women to drive a manual as well. Id prefer my girl to know how to ise my car in case im unable to in an emergency

• I actually don't know any licensed drivers who don't have a manual license.

Why would you not get one? It's not hard to learn and gives you much more control over the speed of your car.

• yea manual is easy, no im not impressed every girl in England drives a manual so its nothing out of the ordinary where im from. but tbh if she drives an auto then id lol

• Yeah it's pretty sexy I cannot lie.

• here in germany, everybody drives manual xD itΒ΄s actually an exception to not drive stick :P so you donΒ΄t get any bonus for doing that.

• If you know how to drive manual , that's good , but I would be more impressed if the gear transition is smooth and you can rev match between gears.
    Particularly impress if you ride a bike as well.

• I find that if a woman can yes that is attractive.

• Wtf why'd I even care lol

• I probably still can. I haven't drove one in years. I do drive a tractor occasionally. Most cars are automatic I think 1 our of 23 or something are manual. Its not really hot no lol

• I dont find that sexy. Now if she's an ass kicker it means a lot to me. Means I found my girl

• It just is what it is lol, nothing sexy or sexual in it (for me). I suppose maybe if some guy was really really into cars/trucks whatever and the girl can drive it, he might admire that, maybe find it sexy but in general, no.

• I can't drive a manual yet but I think girls who drive it are sexy to me because I'm a car guy.

• if you really know how to drive a manual , u should know that u dont have to ease off the clutch and push gas at the same time.

u just need to do push the gas small push then ease off the clutch as the car moving.

this way it will never stop. and by the way thats on the 1st gear only

• A woman driving a manual, is a fetish I never had. Probably because I'm not a "car guy". :-P

• I don't care, but if she can drive a motorcycle then that's hot.

• Well, here you can't get your driving license if you can't drive a manual, so, nope, she just pretty dumb for European standards...

• I can drive a manual.

I love watching women drive, especially the steering.

• What's different about the steering from guys, in yr observation?

• Hah, I've seen older ladies do that. Little older Mexican and Filipino men, too.

Unless it's SUPER windy or I'm driving a ratty without power steering, I never use two hands, even for tight turns. I'll just use one hand, and thread the wheel through my fingers if I need to turn the wheel more than 3/4 of the way around.

• @redeyemindtricks I LOVED your description of your marriage. You know the meaning of life, alright. He's a lucky, lucky man whoever he is. I thank the Internet and the Samsung Galaxy people for letting me know of you.

• I find it sexy when a girl can drive at all, because I can't so my wife will have to.

• yeah i find that sexy.

• Manual is the best and Yes I find it very Sexy when a girl can drive manual.

• in belgium everyone drives manual.

• Nothing sexy about it. It's being called a normally educated driver.

• I can drive one but I really don't give a shit if someone I'm with can or not.

• A women's ability to drive a car, manual or automatic, has ZERO effect on her sex appeal afaic

• NO, I do not find it sexy if a girl wants to shift herself instead of automatically

• Not sexy. it's a meh. Old technology.
    I find it sexy if a woman can cook a nice lasagna.

• Yes, I find it extremely sexy when a girl can drive a manual

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 26

• I'm learning how to drive one.

• My mom first taught me to drive on a manual.

• I need to learn to drive first before I can answer that question.
    BUT I do know how to change a flat tire :)

• Yep can't stand automaticd

• Most cars are manual in the UK. I'd never drive an automatic because they seem so boring, you just put your foot down. There's no skill. I really enjoy driving so for me a manual car is a must.

I recently went back to driving a front wheel drive car and I hated it, so for me it has to be rear wheel and a manual otherwise it's boring.

• My first car was a manual

• I grew up driving tractors an trucks on our ranch. Nowdays I drive everything from my pickup to our semis hauling our excavator down the road to operate it for whatever job needed. That also can be said for tractors an all other types of equitment.

Most girls in my area can drive stickshift. I find when I go into urban areas there's a lot of girls who are clueless. Just all depends on your lifestyle I think. There are times for me a manual transmission is a necisity an not a luxury. At the same time I find going into the city most girls can put makeup on easily well for me it's a challenge.

Lol

• What? How can you get a driver's license without knowing how to drive manually at all tho? Like seriously.. in my country you NEED to drive your practical with the examiner in a manual.

• Yup I can

• Nah, I've never learned how to drive one.

• Technically yes but its a rocky ride😂🙈

• No, but I wouldn't mind learning how to. A guy I work with failed his driving test multiple times on automatic, and now he can drive manual. So if he can drive manual, I am sure I could and anyone else could learn if they don't.

• Not awesome at it, but I can do it. I learned to drive in a 4 speed Jeep, but I haven't had to do it since.

• That does not make sense. At one time manual was all that's available so all Women who drove drive manuals.

• No, just because I've never attempted it.

The less driving I have to do while driving, the better.

• Sexy? Special? No.
    I can.. i know plenty of people who do.

• Yes i drive manual

• Here in the UK because I passed my driving test on a manual gearbox, am legally allowed to drive both.

• I've only ever driven a 5 speed so I'm sure I could learn a 6

• Oh yes I can drive a manual. Try one with 18 gears.

• Since I don't drive, I don't know how to drive a manual. Maybe I'll learn someday, who knows.

• I've never had the opportunity to drive a manual car.

• That's what I learned to drive on.

• Honey I don't even drive an automatic.

• Its a car who cares?

• No, but I'd love to learn.