The #BernieOrBust movement. How many will actually follow through with it or will become flip flopping hypocrites now that?

The democratic race is over? How many of you will flip flop and make the lame ass "Lesser of 2 evils" argument to justify supporting shrillary or gump? So with the lesser of 2 evils argument is like a choice between eating a mad cow disease burger or drinking a bloody diarrhea shake infected with e coli and hiv. America's fucked with either gump or shrillary in office.

Most Helpful Guy

• 99% will not follow through. They're fulla shit for the most part. It's been said before and never happened. They're loud about doing it then on election day he will get.02% of the vote but everyone will swear they voted for him and not the Hildebeast. Either that or they'll say the people that voted for Sanders really wanted to vote for Hillary so they'll count his votes for her because they know what's best for you even if you don't. They're arrogant like that. That's the reason for the super delegates. Just in case the dumb people nominate the wrong person cuz they don't know what's best for them, the party bosses can change the candidate and scold you bad inept democrats that didn't do what you were told.

What Girls Said 1

• I think people forget you can write someone in.

I'm def not voting for Hilary or trump but I am voting.

• $5 if you write my name. Pac-Man 2016!!!

• It's not that they forget, it's that they where never told they could write someone in.

What Guys Said 5

• I'm following through. if the super delegates (which I think is a ridiculous thing to begin with and completely tears apart our nations voting process because the power does not then in there lay with the people but really with a select few) were smart, they would actually give their votes to bernie, but hillary already has 400 of them secured because well they said so at the beginning of the election that NO MATTER WHAT they would be voting for hillary which should be illegal but hey they get a vote too.. it just counts more than your or I's. BUT short answer to your question, yes I will be writing Bernie in.

• It will be really interesting to see how many of the young people inspired by Bernie Sander's idealism and political movement will bring themselves to vote for someone as corrupt and dishonest as Hillary. The fact that Hillary gave paid speeches to Wall Street banks at half-a-million a pop can't sit too well with Bernie's supporters.

• Most will flip flop unfortunately

• Bernie has no chance to win the election, he has zero shot to win any of the electoral votes from the non-coastal states.

• Most of the talk behind Bernie supporters is all trendy ass hipster hype; how else does Hilliary keep ahead in the election?

People say one thing, vote another.

• I think they'll flip flop and vote for that criminal. Shrillary or a gump presidency is a no win situation for America.

• I sure hope a lot will follow through.

• Pointless.