What is something you think only you do?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• Well someone else is the world might do it but just differently but at the same time still do it so this is kind of hard to fathom

• I am the only person I know that wipes her slightly dirty hands in her hair

• find dramatic metaphors in stupid things like the pattern of my hand veins or the colors of ppl's shoes

• When I'm eating bread, I start eating from the bottom to the top.

• i talk to lizards, dogs, cats, and sometimes bugs. (even roaches) i doubt many people can say the same thing.

• Go into stores with no intention of buying anything.

• Hmm probably nothing honestly

• Hear my inner thoughts. 😊

• Hit myself in the head when i get really frustrated

What Guys Said 10

• I don't think there is anything I only do. I guarantee other than something silly like walking in the exact same path and foot pattern somewhere or thinking with a specific pattern of synapse then there is not much in the world only one person does.

• When watching a movie, imagining how much cooler the movie would be if it lightsabers were used. :-D

• Use spreadsheets to plan the layout possibilities of other spreadsheets used for completely unrelated tasks in dynamic switchtables measuring pro/con feasibility.

• Reading minds

• Well not only me but very few people do it.

• Watch animals have sex

• I put my pants on one leg at a time.

• Fantasize and masturbate to women wearing tennis shoes & socks thinking i am removing their shoes , lick their feet while they are still wearing their socks, then remove their socks and lick their feet.

• I dunno