What is something you think only you do?

1|0
9|11

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• Well someone else is the world might do it but just differently but at the same time still do it so this is kind of hard to fathom

0|0
    0|0
  • I am the only person I know that wipes her slightly dirty hands in her hair

0|0
    0|0
  • find dramatic metaphors in stupid things like the pattern of my hand veins or the colors of ppl's shoes

0|0
    0|0
  • When I'm eating bread, I start eating from the bottom to the top.

0|0
    0|0
  • i talk to lizards, dogs, cats, and sometimes bugs. (even roaches) i doubt many people can say the same thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go into stores with no intention of buying anything.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm probably nothing honestly

0|0
    0|0
  • Hear my inner thoughts. 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Hit myself in the head when i get really frustrated

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I don't think there is anything I only do. I guarantee other than something silly like walking in the exact same path and foot pattern somewhere or thinking with a specific pattern of synapse then there is not much in the world only one person does.

1|0
    0|0
  • When watching a movie, imagining how much cooler the movie would be if it lightsabers were used. :-D

0|0
    0|0
  • Use spreadsheets to plan the layout possibilities of other spreadsheets used for completely unrelated tasks in dynamic switchtables measuring pro/con feasibility.

0|0
    0|0
  • Reading minds

0|1
    0|0
  • Well not only me but very few people do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Watch animals have sex

0|0
    0|0
  • I put my pants on one leg at a time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fantasize and masturbate to women wearing tennis shoes & socks thinking i am removing their shoes , lick their feet while they are still wearing their socks, then remove their socks and lick their feet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dunno

0|0
    0|0