Where do you pee if you're a girl stuck on a boat all day without a bathroom?

Obviously a guy can just whip his dick out and pee into the water.

But what's a girl to do? I mean you can't sit on the railing and pee right? Lol.

serious question.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Pee in bucket, there should be loads of buckets on boats-then dump the pee over the edge.

• Never seen a bucket on a boat I've been on. Lol. maybe there should be.

• @CheerGirl38139 Whaaa, for fish, chum, for dumping out water encase there's a leak. It's a nautical necessity.

• not on lake/ski boats around here. I've never seen one. And I've been going to Pickwick lake all my life. Granted, they're not fishing boats tho.

What Guys Said 16

• I've been on fishing trips with women before. Yes, you do pull your pants down just enough. All the guys sit on the other end of the boat and look the other way until you're done. It's really not that difficult or from what I saw, embarrassing for the woman.

• They call the Pee Fairy, then she appears outta no where. They explain their problem to the Pee Fairy and then with a waive of her wand *POOF!* All pee is gone and they just carry on with their day.

• You can sit on the railing and pee. Seriously, girls do this. Or, if you're wearing a swim suit you can just get in the water and pee. It will be so diluted it won't matter.

• my first thought was hop into the water and urinate. peeing in a cup would mean you have to hold onto it... then again I guess you could just dump it into the water.

this was a quirky question to answer lol.

• Just do it out over the railing, that's what the girls did when we were sailing.

• How big is the boat?

• I don't know but it can fit 15 people max

• Any somewhat 'hidden' side, or place, in the front, or sides? Maybe you could do a little edge-sitting, and pee over the side there?

• My wife says, jump in the water. Makes sense to me.

• jump in the water and pee!

• Yeah, you can.

• You can't stop nature. If you gotta go you gotta go.

• Sit on the railing of the boat aim towards the water and try to spread your legs.

• Jump off from the boot and pee in water lol 😂

• Just jump in the water and pee

• Serious question? More like serious trolling!

"I mean you can't sit on the railing and pee right? Lol."

Yes of course you can!

• Hang butt over, hope not windy

• A shewee... Google it if you don't know what it is

What Girls Said 10

• Get in the water. Or there's usually a back ledge near the motor and ladder that you can stand on but I always just get in

• pee into a bowl or bottle and pour it overboard or jump in and pee

• Actually from what I've heard on small boats with no bathroom you DO do that lol

• Ya get in the water. Even if it's just getting your bottom half in while standing on the ladder. 🙋

• id look for something to pee in or if i can't find anything, jump in the water with a lifejacket and pee

• find a bucket and use that

• -.- I'll just pee in my pants 😂😂

• Pee into a cup.

• Pee over the side. But have something to wipe!

• I've always either owed over the railing or off the back (while anchored) or if it was warm, just got in (or was already in) the river to pee. Wear a lifejacket!