Can anyone please teach me?

Does anyone here know how to hack a facebook account? Please, I really need to learn. My best friend needs to hack someone's account-just to read a chat, nothing more. Her other friends are plotting something against her and she wants to know what they are up to. So if you know how to, please tell me. I promise it is not for something bad.
Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hacking into an online account is illegal. You shouldn't be asking for advice on how best to do illegal things on this site.

Most Helpful Girl

• use google..
    but FB has been very protective about the accounts lately and quite a pain in the ass.. so I don't know if anyone can succeed ,..

What Guys Said 5

• "I promise it is not for something bad."

Illegal activities: For something good?

What is this a suicide prevention squad?

• No. It's easily possible, but just no. That's not a reason to hack someone. It's illegal and also stupid to ask here.

• A sharp machete should do the trick!

• Put a key logger on the computer they will use. It's s piece of software that records all the keystrokes taken then yiu got their password after they typed it in.

• you can't because facebook security is much more strong than before

What Girls Said 6

• Nope, I don't know how to do that.

• It's not difficult but you have no idea what you're doing so I am going to advise you not to for multiple reasons
    1) It's Facebook.. that should explain itself
    2) You can't cover your tracks
    3) It's illegal.

• Username: Sophiaaaa
    Password: noopeasif123

• That's not something you should be doing.

• They're her friends though, how horrible can it be?

• Why would you put yourself on blast asking how to hack someones facebook account is beyond me and a little childish too, i'm sure your friend can take care of herself.