500th question: Have you ever taken a leave of absence?

So my 500th question was supposed to be the start of something fun that I had planned. But after these last few weeks, I'm completely over this place. I'm sick of arguing with people. I'm sick of the horrible things that people say. Males and females always at each other's throats. The unfairness and favoritism. I'm over it. So I'm leaving. I won't deactivate, but I'll be gone. Could be a few days. Could be a few weeks. Could be forever. And I know that most of you don't care so you can save those comments. Best of luck.

Char

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm glad you decided to take a leave of absence instead of deactivating. Maybe you'll come back after a year, maybe not. Who knows? Take as long as you need though-- GAG shouldn't become a negative influence. Enjoy your break (or leave) :)

I haven't taken a leave of absence before. I've gone on I believe at least once every day since I joined a bit over a year ago. However, I still stick to what I've said for awhile: the day I leave GAG is the day I think it is becoming a negative influence on my life. I think it is still a positive thing for me, so I'll stick around.

Perhaps one day GAG will become a tranquil place where men and women accept their differences and work together for a better future for the sake of humankind.
    ... hahaha

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll probably be gone/deactivated when you return (unless it's just a few days), so best of luck to you and everything in your life. and don't forget gag is definitely not a good representation of how most people are. this site has an overabundance of bitter individuals.

What Guys Said 11

What Girls Said 9

• I'm taking a leave of absence from work for a week to focus on school. But what those fuckers don't know is I'm just giving them time to a way to replace me, and I'm never coming back. >:-D

Come back soon. :) I think you're one of the coolest people here. And I can see why you're taking a break, it can truly be a cesspool and bring out the worst in everyone.

• Aww😞 Yeah, this site can get to be a bit too much sometimes. I actually took about a year and a half break at one point. I hope you enjoy your break❤️

• I've done the same.

I went for a few months just to get away. I was fed up of people's attitude and the same questions.

I wish you the best.

• Yep, a few. This place always drags me back in, like a black hole.

I hope you do come back at some point. I totally understand how you're feeling.

• I love you, Char. I hope this break, however long it may be, does you good. <3

• I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble 😞 Take all the time you need. I hope you come back soon, Char!

• DooooooooooD...

I hope it's not for too long. But I understand completely.

• Yes I have taken my share of breaks. As a matter a fact I'm just back from a weeks break. I hope your coming back soon. If not there will be a big empty space on GAG to be filled. Best of luck!

• Life can't be that bad is it?