What would you do if you drank a large cup of coffee, and find a piece of poop at the bottom? you didn't smell it cuz it was masked by coffee aroma?

Most Helpful Girl

• I Most Likely would Feel All Grossed out but as long as I know I will Not Die from Eating this Feces... I won't Cry Over Spilled Milk. Many people would probably be Pissed Off.
    However, I have read about This Alice Cooper or was it Mick Jagger who Actually Ate his Own Poop with no Scoop on Stage, and Others who have just Plain Jane Drank their own Urine to Experiment at their Age.
    Good luck and Interesting question for a Quick Change. xx

• @itsallover is Right, I nearly Forgot to ADD... Run quick to the Bathroom and wash my mouth out with soap!! xx

• I would NOT recommend anyone to try this at home, as it says on Reality shows... xx

• Thank you for the Vote of Confidence. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Purposefully throw up. You can catch a shitload of diseases from poop. Pun not intended.

What Girls Said 3

• Vomit, cry, and get tested for aids.

• I'd vomit and wash my mouth out a few hundred times.

• puke...

What Guys Said 3

• I'd take it back to the venue at which I bought it, and explain why coffee products should be shaken and not stirred.

• lol what the fuck? where does this question come from? i dont drink coffee.

• Did this really happen to you?