What would you do if you see a box of kittens in front of your door?

Question is on the title.

Most Helpful Girl

• *Wonder who put them there.
    *Feel instantly scared
    *Take them inside, check each one, then play with them.
    *Make them up some powdered milk.
    *Play with them again.
    *Contemplate keeping one
    *Take them all to my local vet leaving my details.
    *Ring the local vet two days later to find out what happened to them

Most Helpful Guy

• Take them inside and find them good homes and obviously keep one or two for myself.

What Girls Said 24

• I would bring them inside. They must know I'm a crazy animal lover <3 (they probably say all the pets in the back yard)

I would bring them inside and, if they looked old enough, I would give them some cooked meat and mashed up gentle stomach kitty food. Then I would quickly kitten proof the bathroom, lie down some newspaper and a cool whip container with cat litter, and some water and run to the store. I would pick up kitten food, and some more meat and a litter box and some kitten toys <3 :3

If I found them on the weekend: (vet is closed) the babies were small, I would give them some water. Put them in the kitten safe bathroom in a box with lots of blankets and run to the store for some formula. I would bottle feed them and depending on their age, keep them for a few weeks or give them to the vet/animal shelter because waking up every 3-4 hours to feed and make them poop is a LOT.

• Well. You are a crazy animal lover. This is awesome! There is not much people would do this.

• Well obviously become a cat lady.

• Say "AWWWWWWW KITTENS 😍😍😍😍😍" then run to my mom and beg her to keep them 😍😍😂😂😂

@SpecialWael you would be stuck on the ceiling just like in Tim Amd Jerry 😂😂😂😂

• I would take them inside and maybe try to feed them something. I'm extremely allergic to cats so I would not be able to keep them. I would have to give them to a rescue or something.

I don't know how my dogs would react to them.

• well I've basically adopted the neighborhood strays already, so what's like 8 more

• Well, we're not allowed them but so what? My kittens now! :P

• They are my kittens now, they live with me :') . My landlords don't allow pets, but screw them lol

• Be dead from an overload of cuteness.

• I wonder what @SpecialWael would do

• I would bring them inside and keep them but my dog will probably have a problem with that lol. She doesn't really like cats..

• I would faint cause they are just too damn cute. And then I take the litter of kittens and keep em ;)

• I would take them in but figured out how to get my older cat lily to approve of them.

• I'd praise the stars.

• smile at them then call my mom to take them in cuz i don't want pets and my parents love animals

• As a matter a fact, I have a female cat right now who just lost her newborn baby like less than 2 weeks ago, so I'd just put them with her, let her feed them and take care of them. Kind of a win-win for everyone.

• Oh my goodness... I'd be the proud new cat lady.

• Id take them in. I love kitties!

• I would take them in and find them good homes to go to

• KEEP THEM OMG THAT PICTURE IS SO CUTE <3 <3 <3

• keep a couple of em. find the rest of them good homes.

• Keep.

• bring them in and show them affection until they hate me

• Immediately take them inside before anybody else sees them and say they're mine if anyone asks

• Take them in and love them

What Guys Said 19

• I would love to keep them because cats are awesome animals 🐱🐱 but I would try and find who owns them.

• I would report them to the appropriate authorities and let them deal with it.

Or I'd call my local animal shelter, as I simply cannot take them in and try and take care of them myself.

• In the real world, that is a death sentence.

• @cth96190

I guess that's just how it is huh? It's more or less expected anyway. Unfortunately, I just can't take them in myself and provide for them.

• I would take care of them till they had a home. I am a sucker for cute animals. I have a baby raccoon living at my place right now, the mother abandoned her cub too early and she was in the mouth of a wolf that I came across the other night doing birding surveys. I frightened the wolf and it dropped the raccoon. I couldn't very well leave her there.

• Wow!! You are a hero. Its nice to see good people like you man..

• We will see what damage she does to the house. I have to get her checked for rabies first etc., to know she is safe around the animals on the farm.

• I would tell my daughter that her crazy cat lady starter kit had arrived.
    We already have five rescue cats. I could never say no to a cat in need.

• I would call the Humane Society.

• I do the books for a pet shop, I'd call them and ask what to do.

• Call Animal Services. I'm allergic to cats.

• take them in, we have a catshelter at home. we work with the city on the stray cat policy. gonna sell these cats for 130 euros a piece, after they are checked for diseases, worms, fleas and are also neutered.

• Whoa.. I know what I am having for dinner tonight.

• take care of them and try to find new owners for them. keep 1-2 for myself :P

• There's a Chinese guy who lives across the street from me, I'd give them to him. lol

• Temporarily take em in until I figured out what to do with them.

• Time for lunch

• Take every one of them kittys in, my kittens now😊

• Make kitten curry. I hate the fuckers

• Throw it in a river?

• That might be enough to convince me of the existence of God! At the very least though, I'd bring them inside and do everything in my power to give them the purr-fect feline life.

• Loved to take them in but Im allergic to cats, so I just call a pet shop and ask for some advise 😅

• Drown them.