Everyone is talking about who will be the "least worst" US President of the two party candidates. Would you write in a candidate?

The two major political parties own the presidential election. Is this the first real opportunity for a write in candidate to have a chance? It's interesting that different US states appear vary on how they allow (or don't) this (read this: http://m.dailykos.com/story/2015/7/21/1404380/-The-Write-In-Vote ). If you don't like the two candidates, who would you write in? Is there someone that might have a chance?

• Yes!
  • Hmm... It's more complicated than I realized, but I might...
  • No
  • Just show me the answers

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't do that because that's a vote away from the Democratic Party and one more for trump. I'm not a huge fan of Hilary at all, but the alternative is trump. I mean, we can not allow him to become president. What a joke the country would be to the rest of the world.

What Guys Said 1

• My state does not permit write-in candidates for president. That map is slightly messed up. It indicates my state allows write-in candidates for president, but the voting machine software here will not permit it. It will for some offices, but not for president.