Why only unattractive part of female gender complaint about femenism?

I've noticed this a lot actually and they will put girls like us in embarrassing situation because we will get judged too just because some of them are like that. I've never seen "attractive" girl complaining about it

Most Helpful Guy

• There are pros and cons to being a woman but the pros are correlated to how physically appealing you are.

Ugly women have all of the cons of being a woman without any of the pros. Unsurprisingly they are not happy and have the most incentive to change gender dynamics.

Im not saying there aren't any beautiful feminists because there are (ex: Emma Watson). However almost all of the agressive, screaming, rioting in the streets sort of feminists are conventionally unnatractive.

Most Helpful Girl

• of course... Unattractive girls. I never heard something so idiot, do you know that a lot of feminist don't wear make up, don't wear dress / high heels and don't shave their legs? You can"t call them attractive unless you uglier than that. That I don't wish cause you ll be really repuslsive

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds like you're full of shit
    I know plenty of hot girls that complain about the elitist "feminist"
    And there's one that has a pretty popular youtube channel where she complains about these people and tries to get people to see what feminism really is about

• TROLL HARDER

• That's the complete opposite of true.

What Girls Said 4

• That's not true, a lot of girls who openly criticize modern day feminism are very attractive. Girls on YouTube that I know of are ShoeOnHead, Tara Babcock, Lauren Southern, and Blaire White. Personally, I find all of these women attractive.

• I thought the cliche was that ugly chicks are feminists?

Anyways, sure we may be ugly and not like feminism. But I don't think it goes hand in hand.

• Lol what? I thought it was the reverse.

• I don't even know what you're saying.