Are you a good driver do you drive the speed limit?

are you a good driver do you drive the speed limit?

• i drive below the speed limit
  • i drive the speed limit
  • i usually driver over the limit
  • i do 90 in a 35 :)
  • i don't even pay attention to how fast i drive anymore
  • i don't drive/cant drive
  • 4% (1)3% (1)3% (2)Vote

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had two speeding awareness courses and hefty fines, and now I drive within speed limits, but there's always someone who's right up my ass, trying to push me forward to go quicker.
    The courses really open your eyes to driving and the dangers and I learned loads in it that I didn't learn in my theory.

• "but there's always someone who's right up my ass" i know right! pretty much why i asked this question so many aggressive people on the road its hard to stay under the limit :|

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually drive the speed limit the only time I sometimes drive under it is on the interstate cuz the speed limit is 80 and my gas mileage goes from 20 to 18 between 73ish and 80. Plus, I'm never in that big of hurry. I know how to plan and I can tell time.

What Girls Said 15

• I've gotten two tickets for going 20mph over the speed limit... on the highway. So roughly 90-100mph.

They've only written me up for doing 10 over both times but yeah. I prefer speed above all else.

• I usually drive about 10km/h over the limit lol, better than being a traffic block always driving at a sluggish pace though :P

• I drive below a lot of the time and annoy other people on the road. I legit have people pass me in non passing lanes with traffic coming in the opposite direction. This happened the other day and the dude was THIS close to hitting someone because I subconsciously accelerated when he changed lanes.

I drive cautiously and defensively. Aggressive drivers piss me off.

• Not in the car. On the motorbike.. Well that's another story.

• I don't have a license : D

• I'm a good fast driver. Is that even a thing? I've never gotten into an accident but I don't drive the speed limit either.

• I, uh... drive over the limit usually. >_>

• I drive the limit in town, and about 10 or 15 over on the highway.

• Yes.

No.

• i tend to speed, but i'm trying my best not to these days.

• Vote A = Reformed law abiding driver right here :)

• I drive the speed limit mostly

• I usually drive 5-10 over some days faster.

• i don't drive, i don't have the attention span for it

• I tend to drive over the speed limit, but usually try not to go over by too much. For example, if I'm in a 40-45(mph) zone, I'd usually be driving 50-55, and at most 60.

What Guys Said 14

• I rarely drive the speed limit. I find that if I don't drive 5-8 mph over the limit I'm obstructing the flow of traffic.
    I love the adaptive cruise feature on some new vehicles. The car's cruise automatically adapts to the speed of the vehicle in front.

• adaptive cruise feature sounds great but i would imagine it would be on luxury cars only

• Have not driven in a long time. I was good when I drove almost everyday. I usually remained at or a little below the speed limit.

• Yes, I'm a great driver and proof that not all Asians are bad drivers. Lol. Unfortunately, I'm also proof that not all Asians are smart :(

I usually driver over the limit. Shhh!!!

• Driving at the speed limit does not make you a good driver. Going with the flow of traffic is much more important in that regard.

• Not quite 90 in a 35, but 90 in a 50 quite often - it's all about knowing where the cameras are.

• Lol that pic is funny but I usually go the speed limit if I go over its only a bout 3-5 mph that I go over.

• if you look closely the cops are trying not to laugh :D and yea that sounds reasonable

• I drive like complete and utter shit and I do it purposely. I speed, I weave in and out of traffic, I blow lights and stop signs. Simply put: No fucks given.

• I usually drive a bit faster but I would call myself a good driver.

• I drive no faster than 5 mph over

• I drive the speed limit. It's my habit lol

• Im a conservative driver, i also have a phobia of car accidents lol

• Hard to say. I'm not even sure I'm not blind.

• I drave the standard rate of traffic where I live, which, on the highway for example, is about 15-20km/h over the limit. That's how fast most people are going and its extremely uncommon to get speeding tickets here at those speeds.

• I'm almost always over the limit; I would like to see speedometer in the windscreen