Should we deport all illegal immigrants in the United States?

• Yes
  • No
  • Other/Depends

Most Helpful Girl

• yes. just like every other country should.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think there should be a path to citizenship but there should also be fines for breaking the law. We are a nation ruled by law. It's not right to choose which are enforced and which are not. I also think states should have total say if they want to deport them, they have that right.

• Aw come on bud, as a fellow Paleocon I was hoping you would fully agree to deporting them all with no exception. All states should as well.

• Honestly, I don't see how it could be done. I think anchor babies need to stop, I think it should be harder to immigrate here, people that hire them should be fined enormously and there's other problems that need to be fixed too. It's not cuz I'm pc or feel bad for them, it's a practical thing. Honestly, the easiest way to fix the many problems is for a dozen states or so just need to secede and form a new country with ultra right states rights laws. Maybe I'm crazy but there's no other way.

What Girls Said 11

• 4|0
    • nope. silly argument. those of us born here are not. look up immigrant in a dictionary. those who migrate legally should be able to stay, the rest should be dropped at the Mexican border.

• Please just deport Donald Trump before anyone else tho 😂

• I'd like us just to punish crimes by anyone. If they are illegal and commit a crime then deport them. If they are illegal and contributing to society I honestly don't care at all. Our system makes it almost impossible for people to come here legally.

• no, we should not.

• Say good bye to 9

• No, huge waste of money.

• It confuses me how most of the people supporting this are anti-government, but this would be a YUGE government expenditure. And letting vigilantes hunt immigrants and harass anyone they don't like the looks of is a definite encroachment of Liberty - another thing people who love Trump are into.

• most illegal immigrants sneak in through mexico. they could save a bunch if money simply putting them all on a bus IMMEDIATELY and dropping them on the other side.

• It's not like they're gonna form a line to get on the bus, lmao.

• No, don't tell me you want to become the next trump

• technically most of america are illegal immigrants.. so.. then maybe you should put yourself on the next flight to Europe... just saying!

• yes !!
    it's about time the natives got their land back and the rest of the planet enjoyed some peace

• Maybe, but maybe not. I'm a bit undecided. I do think we need to enforce our laws. The keyword is ILLEGAL. They are breaking the law. That's not okay, and we need to enforce our law, otherwise we are creating a lawless society which is obviously not good. But I also understand the plight of the immigrants. I think we need to fix the problems in our own country first, that way we can afford to be more helpful to other countries. Right now, we simply can't afford it I'm afraid.

• Although I feel that we need to be more hospitable to those in need there are proper channels in getting to this country. On that note, I understand desperate times call for desperate measures. I feel if you are here illegally because the country you were escaping was dangerous but was dangerous even when you had kids then you need to be sent back. YOu should have thought about your family before you got one. However, sometimes cities and areas become dangerous but usually they have large enough countries where you can temporarily move to a safer place till you move here to proper channels. I think if they are in risk of being killed then temporary means to stay is okay but they will have to be paying taxes and everything during their stay till another look is taken in the future.

What Guys Said 7

• Let Trump decide if he wins the big one

• I am fine with his decision

• He will beat Hillary. He has to. He just must.

• I hope so he has my vote

• That'd be a really stupid thing to do

• Care to elaborate?

• Source for me to undermine in 1-5 minutes? Lol

Hard to document people that are.. Undocumented lol

• It's according to Pew Research., very reliable source.

www.pewresearch.org/.../

Check out number 4.

• as far as i know, this is exactly what is done xD i mean the police doesn´t go like: "oh you are no citizen of the us but you still life here? ah it´s fine, you can stay"

• Just leave the ones who are here alone, and fix the system from here on out. It's never going to get done but oh well

• You honestly think displacing families and hard working people is going to help at all?

• we don't care in Canada. by the way.

• yes we should said them all to the United States we don't want them here