Girls how would you react if you found out your boyfriend made a scrapbook filled with pictures of you and poetry?

I keep thinking she'll be creeped out am I right?

I feel like I should be more specific, like some pictures of her and others of both the couple and shared memories, not obsessive stalker like pictures

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd love it!! Just pair it with some flowers and give it to her one day

• Thanks thanks for mho:)

• You're welcome, glad you liked the idea I thought every girl would think it's creepy😅😅😂😂

What Girls Said 19

• How long have you been dating? If it's less than a year and you don't have a well established relationship, I'd say you'll tip the balance towards creepy.

• A year and it's just cutesy pictures, would she still think it's creepy, what do you think?

• OK thank you, im glad some girls think it's cute even tho its a little odd 😅😅😂😂

• I wish I had a guy care enough to do that for me :)

• http://i.imgur.com/GTFZjq2.gif

haha no... well I'd have to see it to actually know how I'd react.

• What if it was like pictures you know he took? Like you posed for them

• Haha Honestly, no idea. I'd have to see it. If it's like a chrine looking book then I'd be creeped out, if it was a photo album then that's fine.

• Yes the photo album lol not like the shrine that Helga had from hey Arnold😂😂😂

• I would find it sweet.

• I'd be kinda flattered. Of course im gonna tease him about it but itd be adorable

• I think I'll like it a lot. It's the thought that counts

• Depends on how long we have been together and when he started the book, but for the most part, I would think it was sweet.

• awww, how romantic of him

• Yeah tbh that just screams unhealthy obsession to me..

• Omgosh love this... I guess it would be little creepy if y'all just started dating. But I would say longer then 6 months most girls would LOVE IT!!!

• Good I'm glad.. I thought girls would think it's creepy, its just a little scrapbook and not all over the walls obsessed type thing, I like doing cutesy stuff even though my male friends always tease me😅😅

• Well he's kinda "gay" he's not but he is very emotional. He just don't know how to be sweet he would appreciate knowing how lol

• Ah well I can give him some dorky advice if you want😅😂

• It depends on our relationship. If I was really in love and I gave him the photos and poetry it'd be sweet. Otherwise creepy

• It depends how long you've been dating but I think it's pretty creepy 😕

• Let's say it's been a good while like a year would that still make you wanna break up with him?

• Oh then no

• I personally would freak but this is due to my own past demons.
    I am the wrong person to ask.

• o. o may I ask what happened?

• No offence but I don't want to talk about it today. Apologies.

• No it's alright, I shouldn't have asked

• No! It's really sweet, I'll be melting~
    It means he put a lot of effort for me, that's romantic

• That's good😅 a few girls here think it's creepy, glad some like it

• It probably be super creepy if you had been with her for a couple of months lol. You should be fine.

• but let's say it's been over a year, would you think it's cute tho? I think it's adorable but still a little cringe😅😅😂

• Its cute she should love it 🙂

• Haha i think its cute.

• And obssessive stalker pictures would actually be fine. I would have a good laugh if he took creepo pics of my and put em in but id still love it.

• If that happend to me I'd probably die laughing😅😂😂i wonder how other girls would react to that

• I feel like some would freak out just to make a scene but most would probably just laugh. I am definitely going to do this for my SO one day😂.

• No that sounds like the best

• For some reason I feel like I'd think the pictures were weird but would love the poetry.

• Depends on the guy really. If he seems like a creeper than yes I'd be creeped out. If not and he was in love, I'd be kinda touched that he cares that much.

• Yes the in love part, not the I just met you let's have kids

• Then it's sweet :)

• Id think it was sweet if a bit weird.

What Guys Said 0