Nobody likes me and I have no friends. What should I do?

;_;

• I am sure at least one person likes you
  • I am sure at least 3/5ths of a person likes you
  • I am sure at least babies like you
  • Someone must tolerate you...
  • Uh... Um... Jesus likes you?
  • ... Well, shit. Your mother?
  • Look, I'm grasping at straws here, okay, it's true, no one likes you and you have no friends. You know what to do. (x_x)

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Friends? Or Frenemies? Fake friends? Such as pretentious people or charlatans? Who cares? Fuck 'em, you don't really need them if they don't really need you or never actually needed you in the first place and only hang around you to use you to their own benefit or any other kind of gain.

Because "some people aren't loyal to you... they are loyal to their Need of you... once their Needs change, so does their Loyalty."

Trust is such a fucking hard thing to come by.

People you thought were your friends can lie, use you, betray and turn on you when you least expect them to and when sometimes you ask for their help you get ignored as they never were truly you friend (s) in the first place and wanted to do their own fucking thing. Same goes for cheating or stealing from you, such as claiming to pay you back for whatever you let them borrow and then they disappear and drop all contact from you after you let them borrow your money.

What Girls Said 15

• Who need humans. Become an emotionless robot.
    Step one: Eat until you aren't sad anymore.
    Step two: Join a fandom.
    Step three: Have your chosen fandom rip out your heart out when your favourite character dies.
    Step four: You have no heart. You have no feelings.
    Step five: Continue to watch Netflix shows until you die.

• Find some social events to attend and make some friends. Join a club, pick up a new hobby, and you'll make friends. Sometimes a simple hi, or how are you is a great start to making a new friend.

• Become likable.

• I like you sweet pea!

• I'll be your friend.

• Be a friend to someone else then you'll have a friend.

• We can be friends... You can call me flower if you want to.

=)

• i think you're doubting yourself too much homie. just think positively, and try getting involved with more activities. maybe try approaching people too.

• Get a dog.

• Do you even want friends?

• there is always your mother

• I don't have any friends either! But, i'm doing perfectly fine. I got used to being alone due to my severe social anxiety i also have other problems so if i did have a friend i'd doubt they'd wanna be around me all the time. People seriously don't understand how hard it is to make friends when you're awkward as fuck or not that good looking lmao. Oh well, i'm sure you can make it through life without a friend , i did.

• Lol are you hot?

If you're hot I guarantee you, you'll always have SOME people who like you.

• I doubt that.

• Your loner philosophical guy whos caught up in his own mind.. Get a pet

What Guys Said 8

• I am sure some people like you. I will be your friend. Also you should get some pets they are amazing at keeping people company.

• Try to find out what could be the cause of not being liked by others. Assess yourself and look for clues on what could be the problem. And do something about it.

• Well, I am a terrible person. I know this.

• I am easily angered, impossible to reason with, and dislike ice cream.

• Ok. I doubt that not liking ice cream can make people dislike you. The easily angered and hard to reason with are possible reasons. Try learning to compromise. Use your family for practice. Try making a rule (to yourself) to not speak until the other person has not stopped talking. In other words, get used to listening before you start speaking. If you feel like you're getting angry, stop, take a deep breath, and think about how the problem can be solved without argument. When you need to get rid of anger you can try writing your bad thoughts on paper which works similarly to getting rid of anger verbally. Listen to calm music ('space ambient' for example). After some time you should be able to see a difference in the way you feel and act.

• I like you bud. So there's one! Now don't worry about it and go kick ass.

• maybe look at the way you talk to others perhaps that is a contributing factor

• Smile, smile, smile, be optimistic, positive, friendly with everyone.

It helps. Don't be grumpy like undertaker

• I voted for babies on poll LOL

Come on man your more liked than you think.

• Didn't you offer to pay one of us to be your friend?

• ;_; yes. But the girl with the Smegel gif is right.

• Make some friends