How often do you feel let down or disappointed by others?

Inquiring minds want to know.

• All the time
  • Sometimes
  • Never

Most Helpful Guy

• Rarely in a practical sense. In my line of work the buck stops with me, so i carry that away with me and see it like "if you want something done properly, you do it yourself".

Emotionally... well i do sometimes, but it's disappointment FOR them rather than me. As an example, i know a friend who wants to give up smoking and i really do my best to support him, but he relapses every couple of months so i'm disappointed even though it has no affect on me personally.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

What Girls Said 10

• Sometimes to all the time, it's hard for me to rely on people, just little things and having the common courtesy to tell someone you can't make it, or you're running late, seems like I give people more respect than they do me. I know usually you'd say ditch the people who do this but is hard when you tried really hard to already eliminate the bad people in your life to only be left with a few who you thought cared a tad more.

• Almost never by people in my immediate life, but when you account for society as a whole then like... all the time.

• It's a sometimes thing. I don't think they go out of their way to intentionally do it. I think it's a mixture of emotions first then rationality second. But meh you know baby girl, it is what it is.. Just don't be shocked about it

• It is what it is. Such a good saying, hah.

• Oh, no doubt. People aren't perfect by any means. It just goes too far at times, haha.

• Totally understandable lovely

• Good question. People disappoint me sometimes. But on certain days it feels like all the time. I guess i just lowered my expectations of people so now i don't get that down about it. Not everyone can be true to their promises i guess.

Like i said great Q :)

• Everyday.

• All the time. It's to the point now that I just don't ask anything of anyone anymore. They'll just lie or not do it.

• Tbh, I am sadly the person who lets other people down but conversely don't
    really promise them anything either.

• They just assume you'll do things for them?

• ... sometimes, although its mainly because I get invited to many things, say "maybe" & then change my mind about even going at all... preferring to be alone instead.

• Ahhh, yes, I need my alone time as well.

• A lot of the time if I need help with something.

• That puppy 😍❤

Pretty often. I always make the mistake of believing people can change and I end up being let down over and over again by the same people.

• Let me think... all the fucking time... u can never trust or rely on people! e they will always let u down at some point