What is pissing you off?

Mine is my dad wants me to feel sorry for him.. he doesn't deserve it he broke up my family because he's the one who cheated so he doesn't deserve shit I think

Most Helpful Guy

• we'll... there's a reason he cheated, so that probably isn't all fair. But I don't know your scenario. You all need to go to counseling and communicate. If you do, it may help glue you together in a better way. If you don't, this is gonna go bad. a facilitaor to communicate, express emotions/feelings will help...

Two things piss me off right now. The 1000 character limit on emails on GAG.

• I'm not talking to that dick he may be my dad but he was never there for me... and we found out he's been cheating for 16 years... I'm going to be 16 on the 12th so hea been cheating and hasn't been in ! y life because of that... he's called me a botch for no reason I will not talk to that man... he's a disappointment

• good for you that you don't want the meds. That is what the psychiatrists do. wrong counselor. I'm talking PCC or PCC-S, not a psychotherapist or psychologist. I don't do meds... can't stand them unless used as temporary crutch or there is smoething really screwed up.

The "shit" you mentioned is jacking with you mentally and physically... it is an insult to your body and mind, there is no way around it. Getting that stuff in order in your head and heart will make a big difference. Do it how you wish, ask me what you want and I'll try to help. But definitely keep talking to someone, don't let anger fester. SHAME... FEAR... ANGER are core feelings that are related. There are a vareity of books I've read around these topics, but none diretly related to this... more about how your thinking impacts your body. Probably not what you need right now.
      what country do you live, region?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing.. Which is a nice feeling for once

• Probably because it is the weekend in our part of the world. :)

• @Applefan1 oh that's awesome! That should be interesting. I wouldn't think it's hard to find a job in NZ like it is here in Melbourne

• @Applefan1 if u two are going to talk please pm each other

What Guys Said 11

What Girls Said 14

• Meh. Can't complain, life is decent currently. Hope things go better for you soon though, every time I see you around things don't seem to be doing too hot. But if my elephant memory serves me right your birthday is sometime soon so hopefully you'll have a good birthday! Happy early birthday, sending good vibes! Cheers.

• This dude in my English class called me ugly because we were all joking about nudes and it was out of nowhere so i almost hit him

• I can't fall back asleep 😭

• I guess nothing is making me feel that way at this particular moment.

• Humans

• My life and the place I live.

• You just got to accept that u will always be fucked up and never loved and u kinda just shut ur emotions off... at least that's what I do most days

• Then u just kinda learn how to be alone I guess or deal with the shit

• I wish it was that easy, but it's not.

Anyways, thank you for the advice.

• Lately? Everyone attacking me. It's like I can't face anyone around me without them treating me like shit.

• Thats lately for u that's my life story right there

• Not that it's anything new. It's just a case of feeling like things are finally getting better and then BOOM it gets worse than ever before.

• nope nothing

• This site -.-

• Nothing atm.

• Hmm... I'm not really pissed off at anything or anyone buuut... I am annoyed with someone right now.

• My sisters get everything they want, theu never get in trouble they blame it all on me cause i am the middle child. They gin up on me and tear me apart,

• Nothing really. I'm a cool laid back girl

• The fact that I was used by a guy who seemed to be nice. Had I know things would end up that way, I would've charged him...