When coming too strong or clingy backfired at youwhen you never intended?

to act that way? Can you fix that or there is no solution

Most Helpful Guy

• LISTEN HERE PRINCELING... WHAT WAS I SAYING?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you can take the time and effort and work on yourself it can help. If you can become more self confident (and have more self love) you can be strong with in yourself. It's can be less about needing someone and more about sharing time with the right someone.
    Meditation and awareness practices can be a start.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Yes I sometimes become clingy after I talk to a guy for a long time. The solution is simply not to talk to him lol and if he wants to talk to you he will reach out to you with time. If not, leave it be and don't talk to him.

• Don't do anything. He'll text/call when he's ready. Happens all the time even with guys I don't even want.

• I doubt he come around cause he told me he was not interested in a relationship just being friends.

• hmm well then just leave it alone. He seems very clear about what he wants.

• So you can't even be friends with a guy who told u that? I mean I really did not want to have a relationship eitehr I mean like serious as I dont even know if I eer get maried so I enjoy being single just like him, but maybe my behavior in some way during one firstdate was too clingy so therefore that turn him off but I never intented to come too strong.