What Do You Think Of Frugal Billionaires Who Live Like Regular People?

What do you think of Mark Zuckerberg who instead of dropping dough on jets, yachts, Lamborghinis and mansions, he donates most of his money to charity and still lives modestly? What would your life look like if you became a billionaire?

• Lavish LifeWhat Do You Think Of Frugal Billionaires Who Live Like Regular People?
  • Stay Middle classWhat Do You Think Of Frugal Billionaires Who Live Like Regular People?

Most Helpful Guy

• Thumbs up to them. I'd probably live modestly and spend most of my money on trips rather than cars and random stuff. I'm a "behind the scenes" kind of guy so such attention from driving a super expensive or exclusive car is attention I wouldn't want.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• I'd have to agree with option B. It's much safer and secure that way as you blend in with the non-filthy rich commoners and not bring any unwanted attention to yourself. Because I would think that it is best to never let anyone that you don't have to let them know about your financial status and worth.

• lavish life duhhhh so many liars on this site.

• I'd obviously spend some on traveling and such, but I would spend more on charity, than I would on myself. I don't want a huge mansion anyway, I like my house as it is now.

• It's better to invest your money than to spend it wildly. Sure I'd buy a nice car, insure it, keep it in an off site secured garage and my daily would still be a show car. But I'd live in a modest house, with modest furnishings, and pay someone to keep the house clean. Probably would have a second or third home in which I could pursue my hobbies without disturbing others and vacation but that's probably about it. Money would be invested and managed by an investment banker and I'd just keep tabs on it while it accrued earnings.

• Gotta respect the guy for doing that. there's an old bible parable about giving donations at the temple. The rich men put in notes to the collection then an old woman came along and put in pennys, all she had. Who gave more? The women, in her kindness she gave all she had whilst the rich men only gave a fraction of their wealth. If he gave it all away in private he'd definetely be a saint. How many problems could he solve with those billions? What a precedent hed set to all the souless billionaire muppets he's forced to share a class with

• I would spend my money not on a lavish lifestyle but on a home I designed to live off the grid and be self-sufficient but also be far away from other humans.

• I think a billionaire who lives like an average person is just a money hoarder and it's idiotic because there's no logical explanation as to why you'd collect such a massive amount of money if you don't plan to use it for something. I think if you're going to live cheaply like that then you should donate at least 90% of your money to charities because it isn't helping anyone by just sitting in banks, stocks, and other investments.

• LOOl, people saying they won't have a lavish lifestyle if they became billionaires are just lying. If you had the money, you'd spend it on a lavish lifestyle whether you realize it or not.

• We aren't billionaires so we wouldn't know but a lot of billionaires live normal lives and stay grounded & humble.

• grounded.. yes, but that doesn't mean they are not living in billion dollar mansions and drive the most expensive cars. The only difference is that they don't flaunt their wealth around to the whole world.

• If I were a billionaire, I'd live the middle-class lifestyle.

• Not sure. I think I would just be the same person but would just be doing more of what I was already doing in higher quality and quantity.

• I'd live it up, d00d! But I'd also be smart with my money, yeah I'd have fun but I'd invest and acquire some businesses and shit.

• It hurts the economy more than it helps when you have shit loads of money and never spend it.

• Living that lavish life

• that's a lie

• I wouldn't change. You wouldn't be able to tell i had millions

What Girls Said 6

• I would use the money I had for shit I need AND want.
    I''ll use it for my necessities first (such as a car for example) and bills etc.
    I'd donate money to charities and even try to help homeless people get a job, food and shelter.
    My cousin and I agreed that no matter how much money we have, we'll still be looking at items online "Prices low to high" ahha

• Great examples of a resourceful human being that doesn't go overboard with their wealth and egos. Money shouldn't be the one catalyst for huge chance but the right intentions should be for that.

• Zuckerberg does not live a normal life style by far. I'd say for me, a happy medium between the 2 would be good

• They are wise if they live frugal and spend on charity but not cheap amount though

• Its called smart.

• Honestly I would love to just live modestly. The thing is, with all these expensive things comes catches. For instance, a large home requires more maintenance and cleaning than does a regular home. Sure I could hire someone to clean the house and maintain it, but those are two expenses I then have to incur.

Plus am I really going to use all of the space in my house? Probably not. So why pay to have to heat it and run electricity to it?

I would much rather keep that money and invest it or give it to someone who could make good use of it.

I feel like lavish lifestyles come with personal prices you have to pay. People expect you to live up to a certain standard. Look a certain way, dress a certain way and maintain certain things. I personally do not want the pressure of having to keep up with other rich people. I just want to do what makes me happy.

Plus think about all the people coming knocking at your door for money for this and that. If you are rich, people will definitely be asking for money. Not that I wouldn't want to help people out, and I would. But people would keep coming back, the needs would be endless.