What is the best/worst invention in your opinion?

Most Helpful Guy

• The best would be the vibrator... You know in sex toys... The worst would be The Electric Chair... Very inhuman way for capital punishment...

Most Helpful Girl

• The internet is def the best but as far as the worst? I don't know anything that people made just to hurt someone else cruelly I'd say.

What Guys Said 29

• Best: Printing press (that started it all, spread of knowledge)
    Worst: I'll steal the tobacco products from you guys lol

• Best invention
    Computers
    Because of computers we've been able to make leaps in everything from agriculture, weaponry, medicine, and electronics.

Worst invention
    Justin Bieber... ok I know I can't choose that one

I'll go with Communism as the worst invention ever
    So many innocent people were killed, hurt and tortured because of it, Communism robs people of individuality and freedom of choice and overly complicates even the most simplest of decisions like buying a car. It makes life miserable, stagnant and toxic.

• Best invention: Internet, Worst Invention: Cigarettes

• UGHHH I hate everything about cigars esp the smell! I love the web!

• Tobacco and smoke smell is a thing you learn to deal with, eventually. I know a couple of people who smoke and you get used to it after a while

• @FallOutBoy2001 I agree with you. My mom has smoked my entire life and now that I think about it all of my aunts and uncles on my mom side do it as well. But since I've moved out I'm not around it as much and the smell kills me (not literally of course) when I smell it.

• The best and the worst is the atomic bomb.
    The technology could provide the world with a lot of cheap energy, or wipe out all life on the planet.
    The classic ying and yang.

• Best = Music and its instruments

Worst = money and right wing politics and mindset. Even though it's not exactly an invention, just bad that they were put into use

• Worst, the atomic bomb, best penicillin

• yeah I'm going to have to agree on theta as well lol, any bomb is horrible!

• I don't know about best but what I think is the worst is the selfi stick it is so fucking stupid and sad that people would actually buy one

• Best: Smartphones
    Worst: Tobacco products.

• Politics and money were the worst. The best is fold away ring pulls on beer cans. The old ones used to cut u if you werent paying attention

• Best: The Internet
    Worst: Makeup

• best, the telegraph and morse code (Samuel Morse, 1837) because it set all of this we are using now in motion...

the worst... shit... the atom bomb (J. ROBERT OPPENHEIMER/ ALBERT EINSTEIN, July 16, 1945)

• Without that horrible atomic bomb what's your guess at how many American's would have died before we destroyed Japan? Several hundred thousand American's would have died and Japan's toll would have been in the millions.

• On Aug 1, 1945 the US dropped millions of leaflets warning of the upcoming attack making us following the rules as written in Hague agreement. Now who is the stupid one!
      If you are so fuckin smart tell me what your plan would be for handling 12/7/1941?

• @katiesmuff still you... because you support genocide... tsk tsk

also, that is not all that was a factor, as it still violates the permanent bans on the use of all forms of chemical (aka radioactive) and biological warfare

• Internet is the best invention there is

• Worst invention: Nuclear Weapons
    Best: Electricity

• Best invention: inside plumbing / electicity
    Worst: fearmongering and hate

• Best: Alcohol and electricity
    Worst: Agent orange

• Oh and music of course. Forgot about that one

• REALLY ayyyyyyy :-P I mean O_o OHHH... I'm so sorry to hear that heheheeee. No seriously now I truly am bro. But don't be down about it for whatever reason it was. You'll move on and find someone better, you have your whole life ahead of you sweet pea!

• Yeah, it's gonna take some time but I'll be alright, I know I will. Thanks!

• Best: bed, worst: alarm clock.

• whole lol the alarm clock is at least in the top 10 of best invention's.

• Best: electricity
    Worst: pantyhose

• Best - Atomic Bombs
    Worst - Cigarettes

• The Pill is the worst because it gave us promiscuity, no fault divorce, the destruction of the family unit, and third wave feminism.

• Best electricity
    Worse guns, bio-weapons

• Best = electricity
    Worst = methamphetamines

• best the idea of shelter worst is definitely womens suffrage.

• Best: Internet
    Worst: Gun

• internet

• alimony

• best invention : electricity
    worse invention: stairs

• meh

cigs

fags

• Fag's? get that shit out of here kid. You must secretly be gay and upset that you can't express your love as openly as someone who loves the same sex. They have taste as well and judging from your lack of hatred for people you know shit about... I doubt they suck and fuck on ur trashy ass. Keep your ingenious and distasteful comments to yourself fucktard. People like you should have been left in the napkin. And by the way genious!! That's not an invention you fucktard! Namaste.

• anybody says "electricity" ima slap them. electricity was discovered, not invented

• The worst invention is either America or feminism.

What Girls Said 13

• Best: Anti rape condom:
    www.snopes.com/.../rapecondom.jpg
    Phones

Worst: Social media

in general I don't know tbh xD

• Smart phone

• The best in my opinion is Waze! Bcoz I'm a terrible person whenever to remember a direction to a place or reading maps. I always lost whenever I drove somewhere new, so Waze saving me a lot of time.

Worst is... an item used to chop garlic, it just need to press on the garlic, and cost a lot too for a single function like that, it's unnessesary. I do think its better chop the garlic with knife, its cheaper and not much work to do it too.

• Best-vaccines
    Worst-atomic bombs/nuclear weapons

• Best: computers

worst: Printers because they're evil!

• Best invention: leather jackets. Worst invention: those As Seen on TV wands that hold your toilet paper so you don't have to touch your own ass.

• Best = internet
    Worst = cell phones

• Worst? Sex toys.

• Best: Internet
    Worst: Nuclear weapons

• best: ehh I'd say planes :P
    worst: guns

• So hacking people to death with swords would be better lol? guns are actually more humane and have more uses then archaic weaponry.

• @Phoenix98 the idea of killing is just sick and people shooting at others is an awful thing to do, doesn't matter how often it happens, the fact it does is terrible and it shows how messed up society is, so i dont think it was a good idea to create that particular thing hah and sure people kill with other things as well and thats awful too.. but u know.. to answer the question, I think guns are pretty horrible lol

• Fair enough, unfortunately we will always suffer from our own inherit nature I suppose that is a flaw we will never get rid of, plus it's just part of life, life can not exist without death and death without life, like light and darkness, good and evil, one can not survive without the other.

O well.

• Best: paper.
    Worst: make up

• Worst: The nuclear bomb.
    Best: nuclear energy.

• Best and worst - Internet