Is Trump racist?

He's now attacking Indians. I'm not Pc at all but this guy seems like a joke, you would never get some scumbag make it this far in any other western countries.

Surely he has secured the redneck vote already. if this guy becomes president of the United States then the whole world will view America a lot differently.

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• Asking if trump is racist is like asking if the sky is blue.

Actually there have been scumbags like him in lots of western countries and it hasn't gone well at all. Scotland's even kind of looks like him.
    i.dailymail.co.uk/.../..._ALTERNATE_CROP_Mayor.jpg

• Are you calling Boris Johnson racist?

• Correct @Spermdumster666 (lol at your username btw)

I don't quite understand the link between Boris and Donald...

I'm voting Out of the EU by the way.

• @WombRaider I'm voting to stay in by the by.

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck the rest of the world, they can get their views and stick it up their ass
    We are done being the police of the world, and the dumping ground of degenerates

Europe has been fine and dandy under US protection, The worlds oceans are largely protected by the US navy (Important for trade), we are always sending billions in aid for every disaster, and we have shared our wealth with the world.

Unappreciative people who have been indoctrinated to hate the USA, have made Trump so successful among American voters.

You want to talk about racism? Sure, he isn't racist at all. The real racists are those who support israel, and the genocide of the Palestinian people
    Or the BLM supremacist groups that plague the USA and riot in cities
    Its the Zionist media, pushing for racial division within the USA so they can make more conflict among our people (Divide and conquer strategy)

Its funny how you call people "red necks" maybe you just hate white southern Americans

What Girls Said 11

• Lol whomever says he isn't not racist is 9 times out of 10... nope 11/10 racist themselves. No doubt about it. Only idiot's agree with his idiot. Idgaf whooooo say's it friend, family or foe.

• There is a difference between prejudice and discrimination. I believe that he is prejudiced against Mexican immigrants, but not completely discriminatory. However, I do believe he is discriminatory against those of Islamic faith.

But yes -- I think he is racist, sexist, and every other form of ignorance there is.

• Yeah, he is. Or he's pretending to be to get votes, which is just as bad, if not worse. "White supremacy group. I dunno.. will have to look into it. David Duke who?" Give me a break

• Well do you mean Native Americans or Indians of India or Americans of Indian descent? If its the first one then technically you are the one being racist.

• If he hated mexicans n indians but most of them take the low pay jobs to keep their corporations rich and the economy going.

• Yes!!!

• Is the Pope Catholic? Do most birds fly?

• He really is...

• do you really need to ask? Honestly?

• You mean kinda like if Hillary becomes president we will have one who protected a sexual predator... her husband.

• Trump=💩

What Guys Said 13

• He may be racist, but will any of the candidates do something that America needs? Personally I'm not going to vote probably.

That's my opinion. I don't expect you to agree with me. I don't expect you to think differently of me, and if you do, you shouldn't.

• You bet he is.

• If he actually was he wouldn't have a solid minority backing.

• Or the solid minority are racist or stupid?

• Ok, Mr. Picante :)

• @vishna Lol I haven't had picante in forever thanks for reminding me.

• What did he say?

• O something about how all the phone jobs like tech support, and banking are being outsourced to countries like India instead of going to Americans here and how the banking in India is crooked, and he called a branch of a bank or something that he uses to see where they were sourced, and an Indian answered the phone and asked were he was from, so he answered India in a fake Indian accent and then hung up.

• @Phoenix98 yet he also benefits from cheap labor overseas -_-

You wanna talk about problems but fix your own damn company first

• @BuchitaBuchys there's a difference there darlin, for one these are phone jobs easy to do even a monkey could do it, there really isn't much of a reason to outsource those jobs to overseas.

Trump has to make some of his stuff overseas because of the trade policies our country has set up with foreign nations are incredibly awful and make it really hard for people to actually make clothes here it's to expensive to do it here, no profit would be made, he doesn't have much of a choice, while banks do have much more of a choice because those jobs are easy to do and don't pay much to begin with and there is no trade tax.

After he becomes president that will change, the tax laws and trade policies will changed in order to make it profitable for American companies to come back to the United States so that they won't have to outsource to foreign countries and it will be more profitable to instead hire in our country and that means more jobs, economic boon, more money.

• Look, lets be real for a bit, Trump is Racist. Those who he's not is LYING.
    I mean are you blind? He's not even hiding that he's racist.

Yet despite that he ends up the Republican Candidate... hmm interesting.

• I'm Hispanic and I do not see him as racist. (Cyber Degree/ good job, b4 someone tries to say I'm dumb)
    Brash? yes Machismo? yes Puts his foot in his mouth? yes. A-hole business guy? yeah Douchey? yes

A little biased? eh yeah. But I see that in many not just white. and other politicians. I mean even Elizabeth Warren lied bout being Cherokee. doesn't make her bad person

• He is a joke, everyone in New York (well the upper east side) knows he's not a conservative at all. Dude just wants votes.

• Can you link/quote me his "racist" Indian remarks?

• how and when did he attack people from India? source please.

• And Hillary Clinton is a soon to be felon.

• Not that I follow all this much but I haven't seen anything racist or him talking about Indians.

• He goes after everyone and equal in that regard. He went after "low energy" Jeb Bush but no one calls that out as it is another white guy. He went after many other Jeb Bush types like Christie and a host of others.

The fact is if a white guy calls out someone not white or a female, he gets called racist... it isn't.

• yeah and there are people out there who support the guy