Have you ever had a woman you don't know do something to you in public that was uncomfortable for you?

that should say women/man

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah my freind's little sister intertwined her arm with mine when we were headed some where. The first time it freaked the heck out of me and made me wonder why she was doing it. After the 4th time she did it I was kind of used to it. It turns out she got in the habit of doing that to someone because she would wonder off as a kid.

• lol i used to hold people's hand all the time i dont remember it freaking any one out lol

• @Daynada now it sounds cute but before itt was an invasion of my personal space.

• Lol don't worry happens to me every day

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah. Multiple girls have given me a nasty look that lasts for quite some time actually. No clue why but it does make me feel a bit uncomfortable.

What Guys Said 13

• A co-worker of my wife once asked me to show her my"weiner" when she was drunk.

• I don't think so as far as I remember.
    I Don't really get shy or embarrassed about things that are uncomfortable.

• We were in a line and this girl in front of me kept going a little back to get close to me lol but it just felt awkward not really uncomfortable. But anyways it was cute lol

• Yeah, I've had women grab my dick before in public, or like try and slip a hand down my jeans... No idea why!

• no, i have no shame

• nope.

• No, that has never happened to me.

• Nah, I'm fine with it

• yeah : she started bitching about animals in danger... had to push her away to be left alone

• Females in general dislike interacting with me.

• Asked me to show her my member

• Trying to grab my dick in my pants in a public park while children were around, she literally didn't give a fuck and tried to manipulate me and force me to come with her to the public bathroom nearby and fuck her there.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0