Have you met any celebrities?

I went to a Yankees game tonight and Kate Upton was sitting a few rows ahead of me. Anyway, I met her and she was nice enough to take some pictures with me so that's why I'm asking this question. I had already met a bunch of professional athletes and a few other celebrities but tonight was the first time I met a supermodel so it was pretty cool.

Most Helpful Guy

• All at my jib I have met and seen

1. Mac miller he smelled like weed him and his friends
    2. Julia Dreyfus she was really nice
    3. Michelle Rodriguez she was cool
    4. America Ferris aka ugly Betty
    5. Sean Penn and Sean Penn daughter Lol funny story with them.
    6. earl sweat shirt
    7. Marlon Waynes
    8. Floyd maywheater he wasn't at my job but he drove past every one and waved and took some pictures
    9. Mel Gibson he was OK
    10. Kim and kanye west they were OK . nice people mind their on business
    11. Steven R McQueen he was cool
    12. The lady that played storm came in I didn't meet her but I saw her with her people.
    13 Justin biber bought a water bottle and went to go pee

What Girls Said 4

• Eh, I've met Stephen Lang, Eddie Izzard, Jeff Shaara (an author), and a bunch of other civil war authors if that counts.

• No, I haven't. Glad she was nice in person!

• Yes, but not international celebrities.

• No I have not :(

• Sometimes you meet them at the most random places so it could happen anytime. I met a Yankees player in a parking garage leaving a basketball game and, like I said, I met Kate Upton at a baseball game

• Yes that is very true, I will keep my eyes open :) lol

What Guys Said 10

• I met a few, but most were a long time ago and I don't have a clear memory of them besides pictures.
    1) César Baldaccini (French sculptor) when I was 3.
    2) Zao Wou-Ki (Chinese painter) met him several times, the last time was in 2009.
    3) Robert Duval (Actor) in 2008 I think.
    4) Antoine de Maximy (French television host) my ex's dad.
    5) Taiwan President Ma in 2015 when I was competing in the National Athletics in Taipei and he gave a speech there at the opening ceremony.

• Nope, I have not met any.

• I met David Lee and Channing Frye at a bar when they were rookies on the Knicks. I also met Clarence Weatherspoon at a mall when he played for the Knicks in 2002-2003. He was sitting on a bench and no one didn't know who he was.

Wow, you've met Kate Upton? You're lucky! She's always at Knick games but she sits too far away from me. Lol.

Go Mets!

• I met a Jew singer, I dont want to say her name cause She complained fans that she worried. She is not pretty but her record corporation made her cute but corporated unhappily. So the MTV belong to that corporation, I could not see her cute MTV. I dont know how is she popular in USA but she live in rock life. I think that is wonderful for her.

• I wouldn't say celebrities but I know a lot of well known people, my father has met quite a few celebrities though.

• Yeah a movie star and a few politicians. I did some shooting with Larry Craig who was in the news a while back lol. He was very down to earth. I actually met him several times and came into my store once.

• nope.

• I've met her too. Tigers spring training game in Lakeland, FL.

• Yes, most professional Counter-strike players at an ESL major.

• Before your time Jose Canseco. I saw him in a hallway near the convention center. I was with a friend. I just stood there in awe of his size. Anyway he was talking to a few guys. When they left he nodded as if it was OK for me to come over. That really wasn't my intention, as I wrote I was more in awe of his size.
    I did go over to shake his hand. He was very polite.
    Johnny Bench on the other hand (same convention) is a jerk. Only 2 kids were around, they asked for his autograph he just shook his head & walked away.