What color is your aura?

Do any of you know?

=)

What color is your aura?

http://allaurasandchakras.com/aura.htm
All about auras here.

But you can take any test online. I took one but you had to put in your email - not sure if you guys want to do that. + I can't find it now. No idea why. :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Someone told me mine is yellow lol

What Guys Said 26

• I'm violet.
    I looked up some quizzes online and tried a few, one of them being some ridiculously long one I had to put an email address in. The email didn't send, but I think I got a grasp for at least what each aura thingy means.

http://i.imgur.com/udC1azo.png

I also took quizzes and got red on one, blue on another, and answered "yes" to basically every question on the long one associated with violet. The description on the website you linked also makes the most sense for me :)

• Green apparently as according to playbuzz.
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4b23-9092-73a9bd0730e6.jpg
    "You are a compassionate person, full of healing and peacekeeping capabilities. Very close to nature, a green aura is a healthy one, full of growth and balance. You have a love for living things and seek to change the world for the better."
    Ehk. Sounds kinda lame. But I'll TAKE IT!

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...41b0-8e1d-4c274be152ef.jpg
    You are kind and loyal, with a calm, collected personality. While you may have a fear of what is next, or where you are going in life. Just trust yourself. Although you cannot base all of your decisions on it, your intuition is very strong. A blue aura signifies that you are very sensitive to the world around you, and also that have a certain willingness to help

• Your aura is steeped in indigo. Deep indigo is associated with the pituitary gland, pineal gland and the nervous system. You get glimpses into other worlds and are a wise seeker.

Your aura also contains blue. This color represents the throat, specifically the thyroid. If your aura is blue, you're intuitive and you love helping people. You remain calm during a crisis. Others lean on you for support.

Your aura also contains red. Reds are some of the most powerful colors found in an aura. Red represents the blood and can be positive or negative. It's a vibration of action with the ability to either attract or repel.

• Mine was apparently blue I know. Know my fathers aura was white. "higher being" or something, lol. But can kinda believe that in a way.

• although for the record, I never taken any aura online test. Ones I mention was in person.

• How can anyone know? You can't see your own!!

• If auras are real, I'd say mine is a bleak, bland and very faint, barely noticable aura.

• It would be dead black

• Without taking a test, and using only the descriptions you gave, I'd probably be somewhere between blue and purple - which actually makes sense because I've always liked those colors the best.

• Pure indigo. Between blue and purple.

• Just gonna pick blue because I'm laid back and it's my favorite color lol.

• Last time I checked which was about 5yrs ago I had a purple navy blue indigo looking aura.

OP, what does that colour indicate?

• I don't have an aura going by those descriptions lmao

maybe blueish?

• Nonexistent.

• I did a test and got blue.

• Orange.

• how can i know that for sure? i mean i can't see it, lol

• Happiness
    Success
    Courage

Couldn't be better : ))

• I made the Playbuzz test...
      It gaved me BLUE

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...41b0-8e1d-4c274be152ef.jpg

You are kind and loyal, with a calm, collected personality. While you may have a fear of what is next, or where you are going in life. Just trust yourself. Although you cannot base all of your decisions on it, your intuition is very strong. A blue aura signifies that you are very sensitive to the world around you, and also that have a certain willingness to help others.

• RED all the way;... where is black?

• I wish it was green but its red

• My aura is blue.

• I don't know but if I had to guess... maybe yellow? 😕

• Blue

• YELLOWISH GOLDISH ORANGEISH

• Orange - red kinda mixed up.

What Girls Said 21

• "Your aura is: Pink

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4841-8d1a-87fbc78d2c58.jpg

Love, sincerity, affection and generosity are perfect words to describe you. Your pink aura indicates that you've achieved a perfect balance between your spiritual and material existence. You love to be surrounded by friends and family. You love to love and to be loved, while you hate conflicts and arguments.

You take care of your body and spread a positive and healing energy to those around you. The pink aura is very rare, so is the person who has it."

• from the chart i thought it would be blue... but after i took the playbuzz quiz :/
    Your aura is: Pink

You take care of your body and spread a positive and healing energy to those around you. The pink aura is very rare, so is the person who has it.

• Wow I took a test and my aura seems to be my favourite colour : yellow.
    "You are optimistic and intelligent, with a friendly, creative presence. A yellow aura signifies that you are full of life and energy, an inspiring and playful person. You may be on the brink of a new awakening, close to finding new meaning in your current life."
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...b63105bd36.jpg

• i have no idea. i see a bit of myself in all of them, but if i could pick one, id go with orange.

• I just did a test and got white lol

• red, i could've guessed that. although i'd say a pinkish red because that's my favorite color and i'm both pink and red.

• I've been told my aura is a mixture of blues, purples and black.

• Blue :)

• Mine is violet and has been for some time now.

• Probably black or gray or brown

• I have no idea

• Mine is white which is said to be a sign of purity and intelligence.

• either purple or blue

from what I read

Lemme try taking a quiz :P

• It's as red as my hair xD

• Yellow and orange :)

• mine = red :)

• Purple

• YELLOW

• Mine is red

• teal. fo shizzle

• It might be blue or yellow. But how do you know for sure?