Do you think Amanda Todd deserved all the bulling and hate she got? And do you think she deserved to die?

So I've recently watched Amanda's video, and I'm heart broken over it. Yes I know it's been years since this has happened, but since I've only recently found out about it I'm asking this.

I think all the hate she got was cruel and unnecessary. I mean she was a little girl who didn't know any better, and she probally just wanted the attention. She did not deserve to die and she did not deserve all the hate she got. I think people should've just told her what she was doing was wrong and that she shouldn't ever do that again and be done with it, she didn't need all the slut shamming, harassment, and bulling. I think her bullies should burn in hell, and as the guy who harassed her and blackmailed her should be killed and have a special seat in hell.

God people she took her life away because of bullies, and there's still people to this day who comment that she "deserved to die", and how they're "glad? she's dead". I think whoever who would say something that cruel is heartless, or just some evil troll who wants to start something.

What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Seriously over flashing her boobs? That's not the worst thing a person can do. It's ridiculous that she received all this hate and bullying because of it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the poor kid was bullied to death over a mistake she made as a fucking 12 year old and that is utterly heartbreaking and unacceptable. An older man took advantage of her young age and naivete and then harassed her for years afterward. That's disturbing enough... but that others then jumped on and joined in on her torment? Unbelievable. Everyone who ever pushed that poor little girl deserves to live with that guilt for the rest of their lives.

What Guys Said 12

• Situations like this makes me wonder, do other people ever think, gosh if that was my kid or daughter then what would I have done, or what could I have done to prevent this tragedy? And after the fact that it had happened then how will I face that kind of reality of losing a child of my own?

• Yea this is sad, what to learn from this is she didn't talk about it, nor did anyone ask her about it. Conversation is key, clear communication I should add. The other problem today is lack of communication while social media gets the attention. Younger youth need to begin talking with adults more as well. Complement others more rather then verbally tearing down others. By the way how you talk with a women should be different then a man because women take words differently and to heart more then guys, not all the time though.

• Anyone who gives out nude pictures of themselves is gullible, no matter their age. She didn't deserve to die or be harassed for it, but regardless, she chose to deal with it the wrong way, and she's no martyr. This story is old news now, and the world has moved on.

• First off. Holy shit this was a long time ago.

Secondly. No, Ofcourse she didn't "deserve to die", but, she was definitely in the wrong if I recall correctly? I do not remember exactly what happened because it was so fucking long ago but didn't she sleep with a guy knowing he had a girlfriend of some shit like that?

didn't deserve to die but. She definitely gone fucked up

• I was bullied quite excessively in school, so I feel for anyone else who goes through a similar ordeal. But you just have to hope t gets better someday.

• Well I don't really get why you'd kill yourself over your boobs.

Some people go to nudist beaches and it doesn't bother them that other people see their boobs. Sure you messed up by taking a picture and everyone having it, but in reality, be glad it's just your boobs! People could have taken a picture of you having sex with a goat or something, that's way worse.

People have more problems than nude photo leaks, so I think the fact she drank bleach over it just shows her lack of strength.

• Exactly but she killed herself because people all over the Internet (and at her school) bullied her constantly and many people even told her to kill herself. She was twelve years old 😭😭

• 12 years old and leaked a nude?

See, that's why people should focus on their studies instead.

• Only the Lord knows who deserves anything He is the ultimate judge.

• I think bullying people is always wrong and people should be punished for it but she was ultimately responsible for her death because committing suicide is a choice. It's extremely sad that a lot of young people don't realize their problems are temporary and their life will get better eventually as long as they don't just give up and commit suicide.

• Nobody deserves that, unfortunate sequence of events. Don't turn this girl into a martyr. She was just a little girl and didn't get help when she needed it. What good does it good to start talking about it now? Someone being bullied doesn't need pity, but help.

Yes it's cruel and heartless and yada yada yada... all that standard appeal. It's useless.

• What good does it to start..

GaG is trolling me

• No, she did NOT deserve that, the only consolation is she is now at peace

• The girl wanted attention.

Her parents were a bad parents in the fact that they didn't give her that attention. They didn't micromanage there -11-12 year old kid.

Any kid at school that bullied her yes they are wrong but they are kids them self they son know any better.

Sad but the world moves on.

The death is on the random internet bully and the parents im sorry but its true when the police told u that ur daughter has tit pics on the Internet u should have scolded her a and then try to make her feel better.

1. Get her a professional to talk to

2. Be more active in her day to day play sports go eat out more theme parks pic her up from school do home work together and then have a one on one.

3. home schooled her for a year or two

4. Take away the internet block face book and twitter her being on these sites is what cause the problem any way.

5. Get her a big sister like a program were other females or hell even big bro talk and hang out. And tell the sis her situation and tell her toparents

t on the hush

6. Put her in a after school program like socer or chess or something need to be away from people mostly kids but she need to he near them to isolation is a heal kill type thing.

7. Find her a new friend and talk to that friend and child and let them know her situation. And say can they be nice to her. she only needs one real friend to the outside world.

Bam I saved your child no drugs no nothing.

8. Be straight up with ur kids tell them they fucked up if ur the dad post your self with ur man boobs put your self IN A group photo with her she clothed by the way Lol and just make fun of it.

Her death is 50%bad guy50%parents.

They can be good people just bad parents

Also she didt deserve to die

• These type of people who bully others are the most mother fuckers

What Girls Said 4

• The girl was only in high school and would eventually be going to collage, be able to make new friends and meet new people. So it was pretty stupid for her to kill herself, but it was her own decision. If that's what she felt like she needed to do, we couldn't have changed her mind.

I think the bullying is understandable, but I believe no one deserves to die. It was her choice to share nudes with a stranger, even with her friends pushing her into it she could of said no.

• Yeah I guess some of the bullying was understandable. But there was people who went to far... like telling her to kill herself

• Yeah I agree with you. I mean there's people who go through far worser stuff then she did and they still are strong enough to not give up. And I know there's nothing we can do about it, but I hope they find her stalker.

• Yeah, we don't need other girls experiencing this!!

• I don't think that anyone deserves to be bullied and that people who think other people should die and/or commit suicide are morally bankrupt and will be punished some way or another for that.

• Thats fucking sad. Poor girl. Its bizarre how just one or a few people can ruin another like that and leave them searching for piece within their own head because they can't trust anyone else, let alone leave their own house.

• No-one deserves to die, unless they're Hitler. I'm pretty sure she knew drinking bleach would not kill her, just cause her internal damage and I doubt she drunk more than a mouthful. I feel that was a "cry for help".

No-one deserves to be bullied but she definitely could've gone around things better and ultimately, not have received as much bullying as she did. People who knew her said she was slutty with guys and put herself in vulnerable situations, though she didn't seem to learn from them. School kids will pounce on any weakness shown. They definitely took advantage of her and guys viewed her as easy, but she went along with it because she was so lonely.

Her picture being sent around should never have happened and it would make anyone consider ending their life due to the incredible amount of humiliation. I've been threatened in a similar way and it makes your heart stop, but I never show anything that can identify me, so even if it did get around, no-one would immediately recognise me. #CleverSexting !

There's a lot behind all of this, some say attention seeking, some say genuine but I think I'll remain undecided.