What does it mean when someone says "you look like a party girl"?

A lot of people says that I look like a party girl? They were like its a compliment. It's not a bad thing? Hows that a compliment? Does it mean I look pretty or hot or something?

• You're pretty or hot
  • You act like one
i don't party and I'm outgoing but I'm not like popular or something. I don't wear a lot of makeup and I don't even act like one omg. They tell me its a compliment but I don't know

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it's meant as a compliment or offense. It's just what it is. All they mean is that apparently you like to party.

Most Helpful Girl

• Perhaps with Being "Pretty or Hot" could mean They also Take You as Not"Hot to Trot" but just "Pretty Hot," and You Look like the Kind of Girl who loves to Party Down and Have... Fun in the Sun.
    No Insult should be Intended, unless One has a Bad reputation for being some Hoe for Joe, which I can tell you are Not but Instead... Possibly Pretty and Popular too.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 1

• You look like the outgoing type that likes to go to clubs and parties. Girls stereotyped this way are usually attractive.

What Girls Said 1

• That you look like you party. That's all.