Do you like your name and what is the meaning of it?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My name is Sarra (or Sarah/ Sara)
    It has many different meaning. It's an Aramaic name, Sara was the wife of prophet Abraham (in Abrahamic Faiths -Judaism, Christianity and Islam).
    In Hebrew it means princess or noble woman.
    In Arabic it means source of Joy and Happiness.

What Guys Said 17

• I like it, it is roughly translated to mean Greatest Most Perfect Alpha of All Fucking Time and All Gaggers Be Mirin' and Bitchin'

• Copying off Urban Dictionary.
    "The name Brian is of Celtic origin and means; Strength and Honor. He is a very intelligent guy, who keeps his priorities straight and is extremely well rounded. Not only is he smart, but he is athletic, handsome, sexy, funny, and a great guy to hang out around. Trust me his somewhat klutzy personality can be funny when he plays the role/ He can often be very dramatic, in the good way. He is one of those guys that you can just share about anything with. He instantly just gains your trust. He is very reliable. Brian will always be there for a friend, no matter what the conditions. Brian is very creative and loves to contribute ideas. He has dreams of changing the world, and making it a better place for all to live. He is always true to who he is. He is a natural born leader, who can lead a group of people yet still have time for each individual. Only the lucky girls will get to be in a relationship with this guy, but anyone can be his friend.
    "Man isn't he dreamy. He is such a Brian."

"That's my best bud right there. He is the greatest Brian ever."

"Everyone bow down to the Brian."

"Only a Brian can save all of humanity".

"He just pulled a Brian."

Well I'll be damned lol

• I like my name, it means winner

• Apparently my name means "God has given" in Hebrew... well who am i to argue with ancient wisdom.

• Depends on the culture.

In Celtic/Welsh/Irish it means young warrior or born of the yew tree.

Hebrew/Biblical meaning, it means god is gracious or god has shown favor.

Greek it means messenger or good man.

Scottish meaning it means right handed

The Old English translation means heir to the earth, the king.

And if you mix the Irish/Welsh meaning with my last names meaning my name means young warrior of the forest.

Though Evan in Ireland is a very ancient name who's meaning has stood the test of time since it's creation and never once has been changed. It's a good strong name that I am proud to call my own.

• My name doesn't have a meaning. It's close variant means something cryptic and stupid. And i don't mind it.

• Yes. Son of Mars. Fighter/warrior

• not really... and it means being related to Easter

• What is a name but a collection of letters?
    Yeah. That sounded profound didn't it?

• yeah i do like my name, the meaning is "telling beautiful things about Allah"

• I like my name. İt's means wish

• Meh it's okay, just glad I had sensible parents who didn't name me some of the wall shit lol
    It means "He who supplants".

• Manly and strong apparently! ... as a laid back hater of laddishness I've a feeling I've let my "name definition" down!

• Yes, I like my name. It's Miezko, and it translates to “sword" and “glory." It's also the name of the first Polish King.

• yes it's a good name.

means Red of earth

• Yes i like my name. It means: "The invaluable ancestor" in Swedish culture.

• My name is a christianized version of "he who is exalted by the lord"

What Girls Said 12

• I don't mind my name, but it was really popular in the 80's. So I wish I had a different one. When I went to school, there were so many other Ashley's in the class. Sometimes teachers would let us go by our middle names so there wasn't any confusion. My middle name is Nicole, which is another common name so I couldn't go by that either.

This is what google says the meaning of my name is: The name Ashley is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Ashley is: Lives in the ash tree grove. Derived from a surname and place name based on the Old English word for ash wood. Famous bearer: Ashley, the male character in Margaret Mitchell's popular 'Gone with the Wind'.

Not really sure if I like the meaning or not.

• Not really and it depends on where you're from, if you're Scottish or from the north of England it means pretty. If you're from Wales or some other places, it means ugly. My name is Bonnie.

• I'm fine with it. It's a type of plant/flower.

• My first name means warrior.
    I didn't like it as first but now I can use it as reference during challenges or something.

• It's okay. It means "grace" or "favour". Sometimes "God's Messenger" or something like that.

• I like them.
    My first name is of Latin origin and means "of noble descent".
    My second name is Persian and translates to "the one who holds firm the good".
    My conformation name is Greek and means "she who brings victory".

• It's from the Latin name Carina, and it means dear or beloved lol

• No I don't like it, don't know if I ever will at this point.

• Yep.

My real name is Meagan, it means pearl :)

• Nah it's unisex af and I don't like that.

• I love my name. It's a gem, like me haha

• I love it. But it doesn`t have any special meaning..