Ex Bf-Ex with benefits?

Anyone ever experience this going from bf/gf to ex with benifits? How did it turn out in the end good, bad etc did you wind up back together at some point?

Me and my ex have been broken up for almost 2 months now. Since bu he initiated all contact except I do now sometimes. We did have sex 2x since bu but he's not coming out and just talking to me for sex. Its more of him wanting to know what I am doing and we joke around etc. When i did sleep with him I stayed over the night andd it seemed more loving then just a hit it and quit it. I do want a 2nd chance with him and believe that possibly this can happen some day or soon. Some weeks we talk like everyday or so and its great and then other times we go a few days without talkign which drive me crazy but i can't let it get to me. I think I just need to talk with him and see what we are. Currently we aren't together but I want to know if there is anything that can happen and if not I dont want to hurt myself if he just wants that eventhough its only been 2x.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 0