How to deal with this chav?

Accidentally winded this guy in a football match and he took it too far... Fully informed him it was a total accident and apologised. Don't know the guy and don't like the guy.

Yet every game we play together he tries to kick me down and foul me and it's annoying as fuck to deal with.

Do I wind him again?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Give him the full Roy Keane, muhahah
    www.totalprosports.com/.../...s-soccer-tackles.gif
    He'll never play again and be lucky to walk - then you can argue it was football related to avoid an assault charge.

In, all seriousness though just tell the ref and your coach that he's out to kick you.

• Haha! right on it :p
      And I would but he's still carry on either way.

• Thanks, how'd it go (if you tried already)?

• np!
      haven't played him yet xD

What Girls Said 1

• Ask him what his problem is and tell him to knock it off.

• Thanks for your opinion.
      I'll try talk it out but his arrogant and pretty thick

• Yes it is. No reason to behave that way.

• Yeah the sort you need to avoid lmao

What Guys Said 16

• YaBoy!!!

• U rek im.

• I play football for cluster level games... The soccer one not the American one...
    When such things happen I start to shoot powerful shots at the goal far before entering the D... to show them my power OR to shoot in their direction powerfully and pretending to be passing my mate at far end... LOL...

• haha, I'm more of a sprinter, I bomb it down the pitch, I can dribble but not much skill just speed and good passing :p

• He's a dick; you apologized and he won't accept it. Physically dominate and embarrass the fuck out of this guy on the field, and simultaneously help your team win!

• It will be stupid to beat him Paul

Beat him while no-one sees you because you don't want problems 😉

• You should tell your coach about first. But just for the fun of it and to teach a lesson, go right and wind the bloody chav. ;)

• Find out what his deal is and if he becomes a problem take care of him.

• I'd wind him again to show him what's up, but I'm a dick like that. Accidents happen, the guy's a douche.

• Just pull out your cock and say you wanna suck this bitch is that what you want? Lmao

• Shoot him in the face along with every other chav I say, fucking scum of the Earth 😂

• Yeah! Wind him up... trip him up, block him, play rough... don't go over the top, play within the rules, but really get on his nerves haha!

• I got fked up by another team mate during football practice, it hurt a lot but I didn't hate the guy,

• Thing is this guy is doing it deliberately all the time, I fucked him up by accident.
      What happened to you?

• It was during special teams and I got rocked when I was running down the field and wasn't paying attention, he apologized and asked if I was okay,

• Ohh shit yeah that sucks! but That's like the situation I'm in expect I'm the one who hit him but apologised xD

• Show him pics of naked Trump and he will go away

• tell him the next time you play that if he tries to foul you again that you will rip off his arms and beat him to death with his own fists. The more imaginative it is the more he'll think you're psycho and back off

• yes hack his legs fam

• He'll only stop if you beat the living shit out of him, in front of everyone else