Why do so many people have problems with people Who dont find fake beauty attractive?

Natural beauty is the best in my opinion, but a lot of people seems to find that weird or as an issue.

When people says that a girl, normally with a ton of makeup, is pretty or beautiful etc, and I dont agree I get called jealous or a hater. For me tons of makeup makes a person unattractive in my eyes. Im not talking about some mascara and some eyeshadow, im talking about contouring, eyeliner, mascara, foundation, Just everything caked on basically

People online and irl have accused me of being jealous just because I dont find certain people attractive. Why can't people accept that not everyone finds fake beauty attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• They are the shallow ones, and you call them out on being FAKE, so OF COURSE they will hate on you!!
    I agree with you!! The women I like are not the ones that wear make-up, or care about clothing labels, or having a $1000 purse!!
    I like HER, because SHE IS WHO SHE IS, not what she wears, or pretends to be something else!!
    So what if you aren't a VS model!! I wouldn't want one of them, anyway!! They seem fake!!
    Be who you are, and find the guy that likes you just as you are! Why fake it? I think that is why a lot of relationships, and marriages fail!! They think the other is one thing, but they are 'lying' with the image! Once you see the REAL person, most aren't interested anymore. . .
    When I really think I like her, I want to see her at her worst. Sick, or hung over, or just having a horrible period, being a complete Btch!!
    If I can see her at her WORST, and still want to be with her, still care for her, still look forward to having dinner, kissing, loving, then I think she might be the ONE!!

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no "fake beauty." Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, not one person can define it. There literally is "no-makeup, makeup tutorials". Makeup is art. Foundation gives an even skin tone & base. Contouring defines your features, & highlighting brings them out. I don't understand why you feel like people who wear makeup don't have real beauty though. You never see the people who wear makeup shame other girls for not doing so (might even want to be a bitch and tell you ya might need to start wearing it lol) but the girls who don't wear feel the need to make them feel bad for wearing makeup.

• Makeup is art? Are you fucking kidding me? I majored in art. And no it is not.

• @Sasha07 I didn't actually. You said "an ugly shit who hides behind a ton of paint to look better isn't an artist", an obvious attempt to drag girls who wear makeup. The asker didn't say girls who wear makeup are ugly like you did, so it appears to me you are mad

• Lol no, It's just the way I talk and I cuss a lot.
      What I meant to say is that makeup holds no artistic value to me, because the main point of it is to make the person look better or better about herself. It falls under aesthetics but it isn't the main purpose. I really have no problem with people wearing makeup, but I will never
      acknowledge it as a form of art. I am in no way closeminded, but call me a purist all you want.

What Guys Said 19

• What makes beauty natural? Is a good diet and exercise part of the 'natural' beauty? What about other body mods like gastric surgery or plastic surgery?

At what point do you consider what we normally do is 'natural'? I am pretty certain trips to the dentist to fix your teeth could be considered a form of body modification. Drugs and food supplements would be in the same class. Even glasses can be considered as fashion.

No amount of natural beauty will remain after you loose your teeth without the dentist skills.

• Well, as someone who had perfectly straight teeth without any help from a dentis, I haven't really thought about it. Most people I grew up with never had the need for braces or anything like that. And Im not saying that fake beauty is always unattractive, it can look good, especially if the person didn't look so good in the first place. Its only when its taken to the extrem (tons of makeup, fake eyelashes, lip injections, fake hair, fake boobs, fake ass etc) it starts to become unattractive. The line where fake beauty starts in my opinion is when you start contouring your bonestructure and/or where the point where you look like a completely different person without makeup on. Or in more extrem cases with cosmetic surgery where the person has huge breast implants, buttimplants or huge lips from injections ). At the end if the Day being attractive with all these things isn't that difficult, so someone who doesn't need all that (in their opinion) is much more unique and impressive to me

• Make up is only skin deep. Sort of like clothes. If you wear the right ones then you should be okay.

Dentistry can go pretty deep with implants when you start missing your teeth. Trips to the dentist prevent a lot of bad things from happening but a lot of people don't have good teeth.

A lot of dentistry alternation could be done when people are young so you won't need braces. However, if you don't have access to good dentist then you will need it later on.

Certain bone structures can be altered with the right diet and exercise. It takes more time and effort than surgery but you get to look more natural.

• Make up is fine but when it's over done I think girls actually look really bad 😅. (Shows insecurity too)
    Fake beauty- the name says it itself, FAKE... beauty! I don't want to date someone that needs make up to look attractive.
    "Good morning honey, keep your eyes closed for a second I'll be right back from the bathroom with my beautiful face I just need to put some quick make up on" 😁😁😁😁 ya NO!

• I completely and totally agree with you. Natural beauty trumps fake makeup any time of the day. An yea, I noticed that I get nrgativity for this opinion as well.
    I think that the people who have to use that stuff are insecure or are seeking attention, and when your or I state how we don't appreciate it, we come off as judging whatever.

• i think a lot of girls look ugly as hell with make up but they go with what others say because they never think for themselves. yeah im sure there pretty and stuff but that make up ruins there skin where they need plastic surgery to hide the ugliness from the make up. its a vicious circle and people are only getting uglier with make up.

• Because beauty is subjective. I personally agree with you. There's nothing wrong with makeup or beauty products in moderate amount. But in my opinion, too much has the opposite effect. I too am a lover of natural beauty. But you can't expect everyone to agree with you. Some people have childish overreactions when someone disagrees with their opinion. That's just the way it goes sadly.

• those people only goal is to please their eyes, because if you think about make up you'll find out these facts:
    - you always end up eating the lipstick from her lips when you kiss her !
    - she leaves big spots especially if you are wearing white shirt when she put her head on your shoulder !
    - the smell of over used makeup can make you dizzy and take away your concentration.
    - the fact that you spend all time thinking and wondering how she looks without makeup.
    - she have to take a time out every once a while to fix her make up and will think twice before joining any activity with you considering if it will affect her make up or no.
    - she will be nervous all the time cause she will worry how she looks and how you see her.

if you love someone or at least admire her you will enjoy watching her even when she just woke up, make up are just like the lies we use to cover the truth we are afraid to accept or deal with.

• It is trendy to say that "natural beauty is best" and to shun any type of makeup whatsoever.

Personally I feel makeup is a form of art, and I can appreciate a well-done makeup job. :)

• Then again I am a guy that admits to having a fetish for eye shadow and lipstick/lipgloss, so i'm a bit biased. ;-)

• It might be trendy, but this gas been my opinion since before hight school aka 5-6 years ago. I dont shun makeup, I use mascara and lip stick when there is a party for example, but on a general basis I belive natural beauty is the best. Not everyone looks their best without makeup, so its not for everyone

• I think it's because fake beauty is what's popular today. People like the Kardashians/Jenners literally have professional makeup artists do their makeup for them before they go out. I prefer girls who wear little to no makeup because they look normal and natural unlike girls who are basically wearing a mask of makeup

• People have a problem with people that don't like make up and boob implants? Well I imagine that the woman that do use heavy makeup or have boob implants might argue why it's not a big deal but I think it doesn't really matter what they say because that is for each individual to decide.

If people are alter other peoples opinions of themselves then I don't see why they should complain about it negative or positive.

• Who cares

• You apparantly, otherwise I dont see why you would be bothered to comment

• Who cares, that just leaves all the natural beauties to people like you and me. Less competition get it.

• Probably because they can't accept other people's preferences. I also like natural beauty, because it shows how the person actually looks.

• People are different. That's the most accurate answer anyone can give you.

• A lot of people are fake...

• I'm with you on this one. Natural beauty is the best.

• Because perhaps there is more than one type and perhaps there is more than one road.

• Im not following

• Im not following as in im not sure what you mean

• Oh. And here I thought it was intentional disregard for my person based on the fact that I am just not attractive enough to you to acknowledge. Which it probably is. Leave me alone. :(

• I agree with you, I hate getting make up on my clothes
    I am all for less make up

• I agree with you. I don't know what their problem is.

• I don't like make up for anyone, if s/he has not a scar and feel insecure. All these kind of things are just pure vanity and has no functionality.

What Girls Said 2

• Because many times, people who are against "fake beauty" put those people down in the process

• Well I dont, so why call me a hater? I dont say "no, she is ugly", I just dont agree so it makes no sense to call me jealous

• I think all beauty is attractive, cosmetic surgery and heavy makeup can look good.