In the music industry do you think girls have to have sex to get into the industry?

Most Helpful Guy

• yes, probably the movie industry as well.

• Why do you think that?

• really all that? why do you think that?

• to see how their ''oral skills'' are.

What Guys Said 6

• Well for starters no I don't think so, if a girl has won a reality tv show and has a record promised as a prize then she has already made it into the industry. I mean look at a lot of the female stars we know. Yes sometimes it is done by creepo producers who ask for these things, however if you've got talent and want to make it big you need an opportunity that's it.

• Probably depends on the country, and music genre. My best guess would be no.

• why do you think no?

• Are you asking this from a personal stand point? Cause I'm from Europe, and don't quite know how things work over there.
      What was the motivation of your question?

• people talking about it

• No you should be able to cut a album based on musical talent. Not shaking tits and ass. Or sex. Thats why i think most current music sucks. Seems to be sex drugs and gheto gang bang bullshit.

• so you think it does happen?

• what sexual acts do you think they do?

• I have a sexually vivid imagination. Let's just say that. Lol. I couldn't print much of that in a forum.

• no, not if they have talent enough to actually be worth it

• No..

• To get high and well know, plobably yes

• also I was curious why do you think that is?

• Sorry for typo

Because producers won't care about you when you are not popular yet

• what do you think they are asked to do?

What Girls Said 0