How would you react if someone came up to you and told you that they find you really attractive and then just walked away?

0|0
11|16

Most Helpful Guy

• They just walked away? I would probably walk after them and see if they wanted to get to know me, maybe?

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually get very happy, smile and say thank you when people do that to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Would it be a way to approach you so this compliment could lead to a conversation? :D

• Show All
    • Yeah I agree with that :D It is definitely a sign if there's a vibe going on even at first time and of course a romantic eye contact:) Can I private message you by the way? :)

What Guys Said 15

• I'd say thank you, get up to follow her, and ask for her name & number

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends if they're attractive themselves lol. I'm flattered either way, but i'd definitely be walking after with my phone out if she was nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just "Thank you" in a non-caring tone and continue with whatever I was doing.

0|0
    0|0
  • if they did that and walked away without any reason to date then it would be considered rude or a prank, but i would take it as a compliment in some form.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Uhm... What the fuck was she smoking?"

0|0
    0|0
  • I would go up to them and stop them and initiate a conversation. If she's a female and I want to try to pursue something with her that is.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd would nonchalantly keep doing what I was doing, maybe check if they look back but not follow them like guys here are willing to do

0|0
    0|0
  • I figure it was a dare or they were to shy to take it further than that

0|0
    0|0
  • 'Why thank you'

0|0
    0|0
  • If she was hot I'd meat my meat later that night to her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would think she is friendly, but no need to tell me if you aren't interested in more.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she was hot, I'd pursue her. If she was ugly, I'd just thank her and let her walk.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, they walked away, so there's nothing for me to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd think I was being punk'd and start looking for hidden cameras.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well i will say thanks and thats all

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• This has happened to me and it was really flattering because I could tell it was very genuine.

I just thanked the person and went on with my day.
    I'm a married woman so while those comments are flattering, I would never hop on anyone who pays a compliment. My man's compliments mean much more to me, personally.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say Thank You and continue moving on with my day

0|0
    0|0
  • That's happened before. I just said thank you and smiled and went about my way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be surprised and I would say thank you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Something like 'Aww, thank you!' and then I'd continue on my way, albeit a little happier.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be flattered, that's basically it. Thank them.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sure it is nice to hear a compliment or a good word however would you continue the conversation if he wanted? And of course if you liked him? :D

• I'd say thank you and go about what I was doing before they told me

0|0
    0|0
  • flattered =)

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the person

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing... they walked away anyways

0|0
    0|0