Can you Leeroy Jenkins?

This is not nonsense so you cranky old people take your fingers off the report button. :P

Watch the video and it should make some sense if not I'll explain. Basically if you ever just rush into something with no chances of survival or coming out 100% okay that's when you would yell Leeroy Jenkins like the dude in the video. XD

• Damn right I can
    25% (3)30% (8)28% (11)Vote
  • Nope
    17% (2)19% (5)18% (7)Vote
  • LEEEROY JENKINS!!!
    58% (7)51% (14)54% (21)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
5|14

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• GOD DAMMIT LEEROY

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I do this everytime i'm in a dungeon tbh lol. Everyone else wants to go slowly, one group at a time and i pull everything so we can kill it all at once.

2|0
    0|0
  • they should've let him die then rez, why did they all run in together?

1|0
    0|0
  • Did you watch the Warcraft movie? xD they had Leeroy Jenkins in it 😂

1|0
    0|0
    • THEY DID? now I want too XD Though I heard the movie was shittier than the mortal combat one. :D

• Show All
    • @Phoenix98 Why criticise xD? Its not trying to be an Oscar winning movie. I am not saying that its the best movie ever but its pretty entertaining and looks stunning.

• Haha just because it's fun but I mean I'll still enjoy it. I did the same thing with Batman vs Superman I mean like were was Lex Luthor? all I saw was the riddlesr lmao still liked the movie though lol.

• I say LEEEROY JENKINS every time i orgasm

2|0
    0|0
  • why do gamers on the other end of microphones always have the same voice?

1|1
    0|0
  • Jeez I remember I used to use that reference like 10 years ago. That takes me back.

1|0
    0|0
  • Playing as Veigar, I'm in mid lane, whole enemy team goes left lane, my own team goes left lane to block them.
    ME: LEEEROOOOOOY JEEEEEENKIIIIIINS, BITCHES!

1|0
    0|0
  • yes sure!
    by the way he actually had the right tech... the others were too slow to react. and badly reacted too

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't play WoW that shits cultural cancer

1|0
    0|0
    • This is one of those memes you hear in the gaming forums and jokes but you never actually play the game.

• LOL, Leeeeeerooyyyy JEEEENNNKIINNNNNSSSSSS

1|0
    0|0
  • Wait, they all die, they don't come out alive in the original. XD

1|0
    0|0
  • ONLY NOOBS ACTUALLY SAY IT FIRST

1|0
    0|0
  • Fuck nah that's weird af

0|0
    0|0