What should I do?

What should I do?

I am always the one texting first. when I text her she responds pretty fast and enthusiastically but she sometimes take up to 12- 18 hours to reply back. even when she texts ( rarely happens) me there is always an excuse to text me. for example in her birthday i sent her a funny picture i made for her birthday. she replied instantly and she put the picture i made for her birthday as a profile picture. a day later she sent me a message saying " hey james look i put the picture that you made for me as a profile picture" . i mean why can't you talk to me without making excuses.

two days ago i sent her a message to congratulate her because she got accepted in a university where I live. in the message i sent her a song which says " congratulation congatulations, oh the life of my heart congratulations , this joy is ours this joy has brought us together oh how beautiful life is"

she sent me 19 hearts and she was eager to talk to me

should I be worried about not texting first and sometimes the delay in responses

What Girls Said 1

• I am sorry, but I think that you are indeed friendzoned.

What Guys Said 2

• No don't be worried about being the one to text first. All my freinds are like that as annoying as it is. That is just life. Just be careful not to get yourself freindzoned by her if you like her.

• Not sure