What do you think?

Oops lol sorry about the 3 extra of the same picture, there must have been something wrong with one of the links /=.
Bump.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's beautiful I love the angle that you took it from its unusual. Also your use of colour makes for a very interesting art work I like the blue in the dew. The wood compliments the fruit with its red undertone. Over all well-done it's a wonderfully captivating still life.

Most Helpful Guy

• The water droplets look great but kinda unnecessary. Overall though I think it looks fantastic.

• O those are just there for eye candy really, water drops were a key item used in many paintings of the old dutch master era, especially in giant flower vase paintings with fruit scattered around the vase. So it's pretty standard, there is also a subconscious effect that draws the eye to certain things in the picture.

• Thanks for the mho!

What Girls Said 11

What Guys Said 4

• Looks a bit like a vagina xD but awesome peach man!

• Phallic as hell.

• thanks I think.

• Looks nothing like a penis but ok whatever you say.

• oh

oooookkkaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy
      definitely doesn't look like the tip of a dick.

• Well done.

• Good job man! That's impressive