Are you competitive?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 16

• No, unless you tell me that I can't do it because of XYZ. My coach gets a kick out of the fact that I've stuck with science this long because people told me to quit when I was younger because only boys likes science and I politely told everyone to fuck themselves so that I could go and finish my science.

• When it comes to proving myself, fuck yeah!

• Yes, I can be pretty competitive.

• FUCK yea! Bring it on >:)

• Sure am.

• I've only won every game of Monopoly I've ever played, but that doesn't mean anything haha. Yeah, very competitive. I got into trouble when I was playing soccer because I played like I was the only one on the team, haha!

• Yeah 100/10

• With Certain people and certain things

• some times

• Yea sometimes

• Depends on what it is that I'm competing for and then I can be.

• More with myself than with anything/anyone else

• Extremely competitive

• No, I am not competitive. Being competitive is stressful for me. I cannot live a peaceful life if I am competitive.

• If i know i can win then yeah but if it's something i suck at like board games then b no.

• At some things.

What Guys Said 17

• Yes and no. I am very competitive in terms of my own achievements. I guess you could also call that ambitious. However, i'm not competitive in the sense that I measure myself with others. To give just one example: I am extreeemly ambitious when it comes to academia. I've got a brother who always just did the very minimum he needed to do in order to get a pass. It worked well for him over all but I'm not that type of person. I NEED to get those A+'s. I want to show myself that I can study really hard, "fight" hard and get top grades. However, I'm not competitive in the sense that I care about other people's grades. Whether other students get C's or B's or A's is completely irrelevant and I find it a little childish to care about it and compare yourself to others. This is not just true for academia but for other things too. I tend to set very high expectations for myself and I enjoy fighting long, tough battles to reach these goals. But I don't do it to show off to other people and boast about it, I do it to feel good about it myself. For example I graduated high school with magna cum laude, along with 2 other people. There was only one guy who made a summa cum laude. However, I didn't feel inferior that he was even better than me. It also didn't bother me that two other people got the same reward as I did. I was happy for all of us that we did so well. I was only a little sad that I didn't get that summa cum laude because I like to be as good as I can possibly be.

• Extremely competitive. Basically comparing myself to everyone at times. Like... how do I best him?

Was at the redlight , before merging onto a highway. A riced out Honda Civic with one of those annoying fart can pulled up next to me. I look at him and he looks at me... and my body just fills up with testosterone and bad decisions.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...cb3c0f120d.jpg
    www.looktothestars.org/.../story_wide.jpg
    He had a chick with him and for some strange reason the thought of beating him in front of his woman just makes me smile.

The light changed to green , we dumped the clutch and we were both off. Revved up to 11,000rpm , 1st gear , BAM , 2nd, BAM, 3rd, BAM, 4th , BAM , 5th. At 130kph. Was ahead of him , I've had my fun so I let off the throttle and looked behind , the guy behind me just kept on speeding up , didn't slow down at all, I thought he was gonna rear-end me , but he just stopped short and swerved to the left lane.

Some people ain't got no sportsmanship in competition.

• cdn2.vox-cdn.com/.../FynBoSF.0.gif

Yeah quite, It get's me into trouble sometimes lol.

• Why are you a different person in every picture you put up? Lmao

• It's me weirdo I've literally posted videos of myself saying hi gag

• Yeah but you're the same dude from that account that was called like Jared or something, and you definitely look completely different now.

• Sometimes. Depends on what

• Very much yes, I play competitive counter-strike and I, with my team, have won 25000€ already after reaching second place in ESEA pro League 21

• depends on what it is

• I'm too competitive, I understand that it's just a game but when I lose I feel and look like I just lost a loved one lol

• Except video games
    I'm gonna kill my competitor :P

• I'm way too competitive. I like to outgrow people lol

• It depends on what the subject matter is.

• If I care about something, I will win... That is all.

• Overly competitive

• to a degree that it does not control me

• Very on the juicyy side

• Yes I'm pretty competitive in many ways😈

• I am when I consider myself to be decent at something, like games n stuff