I feel stressed and depressed to the point were I feel like vomiting, well vomiting make it better or worse?

Like if I vomited well I upset my stomach and make everything worse or will I feel better and fall asleep. I'm going crazy and I'm out of breath

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't do that unless you are actually sick.

I'd characterize being "stressed and depressed" as anxiety, (even though it couldn't be). Of course you'd have to be diagnosed. But I've felt sick and not wanting to eat, in fact that's how I cope with it is by not eating. If anything, try like listening to binaural beats or rain and counting backwards by 3's from 300. That's what works for me.

What Girls Said 2

• Vomiting won't make you feel better.
    I know how you feel though, and it sucks :/

• Vomiting will most likely further the discomfort in your stomach. Not only that but it can give you a headache, hurt your throat, and could possibly cause dehydration. I would recommend drinking water or Sprite, nibbling on crackers, and if your body decides it needs to throw up then let it, but do not force it.