Rate this mythological creature: The Werewolf?

Originally, the word "Wraith" is a Scottish word for "ghost", "apparition", or spirit". It usually is a used to refer to a rather unpleasant and/or grotesque version of a human ghost.
The Wraith is often associated with an undead sorcerer or sorceress that failed to become healthy at their deathbed through certain unnatural methods. After the sorcerer or sorceress failed to become healthy and alive again with their spells, potions, and/or magics, they die and come back to "life" but as a wraith. Perhaps it would be better to say that they don't "come back" to life, rather, their bodies die and an impression of the soul is left behind, a sort of ghost if you will.

• 5/5 my favorite mythological creature
  • 4/5 i like it a lot
  • 3/5 meh its ok
  • 2/5 i dont really like it
  • 1/5 i hate it
  • 0/5 worst mythological creature ever!
  • WTF is a Wraith?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wraiths are awesome.

Anyone play Witcher 3. Leaving Novigrad while near the end of the Whoreson Junior quest, did you fight that gray/white wraith in the field?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• I like it! 4/5! Haha I was confused as to why the title was the werewolf but the pictures were of a wraith! It happens toto! Lolol

• i read this series about vampires and wraiths and it was so good. dont remember the name sadly. i think theyre ok

when you gonna do something i can make a rant on?

• Ummm lol your tittle is off from the creatures description, but I think they are pretty badass!

• That one is a little annoying to face at times.

• 7/5 I'd date him lol

• All I think of is those giant werewolves from twilight xD

• What happened to the werewolf?

• not a fan

• Whut? Wraiths? What happened to the werewolfs? XD

• I voted WTF is a Wraith? It looks ugly and nasty

• No need to worry!! Thunderbird will crush that one without a second thought!!

• Ohhhh I LOOOOOOOOVE them. 5/5 definitely one of my favorites ❤ Wish I could be one as well 😅

What Guys Said 8

• Not really my favorite. They're vulnerable to silver weapons such as silver bullets or blades if I remembered correctly.

• Hahahahaha! Big time fail!

And I like wraiths. My outright favourite mythological creature.
    Nice job screwing it up for me!

I hope you rot.

• Lol yeeaaah I don't like wraiths, creeeepy.

• Had you asked me this before TWILIGHT I would have said 4 pushing a 5 even. However, post TWILIGHT it barely gets a 3. I was really tempted to give it a 2, but than there's UNDERWORLD.

• Wait, I thought this was about werewolves?

• Lord of the rings, ring wraiths

• I guess you got me there. I saw the movies before I read the books, and I don't really think they did a good job of portraying them as wraiths in the movies. So I never really saw them as wraiths, more like dark knights or demons or something along those lines.

• 3/5 meh its ok

• I like both werewolves and wraithsw but uh title dude

• I was going to give it a 0/100 because I don't like werewolves..

But now that we're talking about wraiths... 4/5 it is.

• Nice I think they're pretty badass af