Do you ever type a message but forget to hit send? When do you realize you never sent the message?

Most Helpful Guy

• Only happened once in my email (not on GAG.). I usually reread what I write before sending.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, and Any Response on Their Own End is just Yours with "I'm sorry, it was a Misunderstanding, we are All human."
    Good luck and Great question. xx

What Guys Said 6

What Girls Said 12

• Yes that's happened to me a few times. Mostly I do hit send though, and for some reason it doesn't send

• All the time lol I realize it when they send me another message

• All the time.

Or someone will message me while I'm in the middle of something so I'll close their message and totally forget they messaged me until like 5 hours later.

• Yes, happens a lot...

• Yeah... I realize it when they tell me "why didn't you write to me?"

• Or at times I'd be like "I told you I was going to the dentist earlier"
      and they'd be like "no you didn't"
      Oh...

• yea and i always feel so bad

• All the time. I'm an idiot.

• Yeah it happens. I realize when I go back to see if the person's responded to me and then I'll see I never sent anything in the first place.

• Yesss a lot lol

• Yes then I come across this question I know I commented on & it's not there.

• No...

• sometimes very often. I realize if i don't get a response back within 20 or so minutes :P