What is your strongest personal quality?

That I'm a rock.

I'm tougher physically and emotionally than most people, I've literally never felt stress before. And I would also say my stubbornness, which was my parents greatest bane when I was growing up, but as an adult it's only been a benefit.

I'm interested to hear about what everyone's strongest qualities are, brag on yourself all.

Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• BRB 7/10 facial aesthetics
    BRB 6"1 230 lbs
    BRB look better than 90% of the male population
    BRB smart AF
    BRB naturally athletic
    BRB sloots chase me and I don't chase them
    BRB sloots getting nervous and playing with their hair when I make eye contact
    BRB brahs at the gym asking me for advice w/ sloots
    BRB brahs at the gym asking me what I do for my arms
    BRB brahs at the gym asking me what life is about
    BRB old ladies telling me I'm handsome on the daily
    BRB beautiful blue eyes
    BRB tinder sloots telling me I should model
    BRB STEM degree
    BRB CIF wrstler
    BRB Dudes offering me $100 for my used condoms
    BRB above average penis size
    BRB old men telling me I make them miss their youth
    BRB leadership positions my whole life
    BRB law enforcement officers acting submissive when I talk to them
    BRB pounding chest to assert dominance

www.slate.com/.../...if.CROP.original-original.gif

Are you mirin? are you mad bro? Yeah.. you mad.
    In b4 sexually repressed nerds call bullshit and I prove them wrong with 20 screenshots of my life.. get sum

• You have me curious about "law enforcement officers acting submissive".

I once had this happen, when I actually got to educate a cop who pulled me over about the California vehicle code (he had pulled me over for a "violation" that wasn't actually a violation, which is supremely ironic because I am a #leadfootgurl for the ages)... but, I suspect yr story is different and involves a female officer, lol.

Did you wrestle heavyweight? If not, yr height would have put you at a HUGE disadvantage.

Most Helpful Girl

• How is stubbornness a benefit when it hinders you to accept when you're wrong and learn from your mistakes so basically leads to you stagnating at a certain point?

Anyways, I'd say mine is that I'm a realist.
    In addition to that I don't sugarcoat stuff, obviously that leads to not only making friends but honestly if people can't handle the truth that is their problem. :P

What Guys Said 22

• My refusal to self-pity i think. I will never sit down and blame everything around me without doing (or at least trying to do) something about it. I'd rather try and fail than not try at all.

• I'm a try-hard, if I want to get something done I can punch it until it works like I want it to work

But I have to want to get that something done, which in my case is my greatest weakness because motivating myself is harddddddd (which is why I am here right now)

• Motivation and drive in literally everything important in life. Or what I perceive as important anyway

• i think it would be that, if im committed to anyone and im pretty sure that they are a nice and honest and a loyal person and their intentions towards me are right then i would stay in their life till the end and i would support them care for them and be loyal, honest and supportive to them till the end and would never leave them alone

• Loyalty to my bros.
    I can be late to school
    I can be lazy in studies, can be a bit pf a sloth at times,
    But with friends and fam, im always reliable, keep my word and am 100% loyal and accepting of my responsibilites and can be accounted for.

• My patience, I'm so level headed and patient with people that when I did sales and my customer was all worked up and I wasn't, they got mad at me for thinking that I didn't care when I was just trying to figure out how to help them.

• I never know when to give up until I succeed.

• quality? I can only think of flaws

• I'm paper, haha, I win.

Seriously though, I think I understand people easily, and not just what they say, but things they don't want me to know.

• I don't know yet

• I am so big, jacked and athletic... oohh wow

• honesty and being self assured

• I'm the same as you. I'm also very honest.

• I like the fact that I'm a patient person, sometimes I think what happen if I didn't have such patience.

• My strongest quality is i can understand quickly , my strongest physical quality are my bones , i have tougher bones than average people.

• ability not to be persuaded.

• Forgiving, ANIMAL LOVING

• Forgiving

• I'm not a dick ☺️

• that im a 10/10

• I won't do things that i don't believe it's right or necessary.

• İm boxer

What Girls Said 16

• I let go of things pretty easily. I do not carry grudges as easily despite my father's side of the family having the tendency to carry them. Now with some things can be completely and understandably unforgivable... I just try my best to understand why people behave the way they do.
    I try to understand.

• Adaptability -. I can adapt to almost any situation, circumstance or environment. It's a great quality to have when I'm going through sad times or if I face challenging situations.

• I'm patient and sympathetic to people I care about. Im also loyal... if you're my friend I'm sorry but you're stuck with me for life

• Fantasy. I'm good at drawing and writing stories and poems.
    Also I learn new things with little effort.

• ability to appreciate everything, even bad things that happen. it makes it so that i don't fall into a pit of sadness or pity.

• same thing as you, people say I am a rock and a fighter.
    I rarely feel stress or loose control.
    and it takes a lot to break me, I rarely cry etc...
    also other than that is my joie de vivre. people say I am full of life

• I'm probably like you in that sense. Stress actually ramps me up more than it drains me. I had a very rocky upbringing. So I would definitely call my thick skin one of my stronger qualities.

Also.. my ability to get what I want using any means necessary. I have a vision, I can generally make it an even better reality with a lotta hard work.

• Oh, there are so many (not modesty included XD only joking, before you lynch me)! let's go with the analysis.. my favourite ones are the attitude to join a personal artistic view of the world with a my proper logical/inquiring mind (i like to mix these paradoxes in many scopes of my life). Besides my style of thinking I appreciate my witty humor, the spirit of adventure I'm always looking for, and the affinity to my family (which is one of my best value and my rock)

• I don't think I have any :/

• Optimism and a great charm I guess.

• I can control my emotions pretty easily

• I'm honest to a fault.

• My ability to find escape routes.

• I go after what I want.

• Ehh... *thinking*
    ...
    *still thinking*
    haha honestly? I don't know :D

• That I can express myself without feeling ashmaed