Girls, do you remove arm hair or not?

• Yes
    40% (17)
  • No
    60% (25)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

20

Most Helpful Girl

• No solely because I barely have any, but I know some that wax their arms if their hair is really noticeable.

What Girls Said 19

• I've always had pretty hairy arms. I always knew that, but it never started bothering me until i was about 18. So i tried waxing one time, and i LOVED it. And that was it, i couldnt go back to being hairy because the smoothness was so nice! For the last 2 years I've been waxing/shaving my arms.

• Nope. My arm hair is visible, but I don't need yet another area to keep up with hair removal for.

• My arms are not very hairy but I hate hair. Hair is only allowed in 3 places (for me):
    Head, eyelashes, eyebrows.

• Underarm hair yes
    Arm hair no. It's already blonde and barely visible. I don't see the need to remove it.

• Nah, it's not that bad where I feel it needs to be removed.

• I shaved it a few times before but then I got too lazy to continue doing it and was like "fuck this shit" haha it's not that bad, anyway cx

• The hair on my arms is fairly pale, so if I tan at all the hair tends to disappear. I don't bother removing it.

• No, they're so small and blonde it would be a waste of time I think

• I have incredibly sensitive skin so if I can shave them, its only once a week. And can only use coconut oil as a deodorant..

• You want to know what's funny? I just realized it said arm hair, not armpit hair.. yikes!

• I leave them be, my arm hair is really fine and I guess really blonde so it's not terribly noticeable to begin with.

• Oh okii :)

• It's fine & blonde so I don;t see the need. It's barely noticeable.

• Yes I do.

• Yeah... since my arms are pretty hairy..

• yeah I do it's so annoying 👀

• No mine is blonde

• Yes I do

• No omg that would be horrible cuz then it'll grow back ten times worse

• yes, and it grows back fast 😑

• Armpit yes, arm no

• No way! I already remove everything else, plus they don't look bad