Are girls who listen to rock/metal music and watch horror/thriller movies attractive?

• Absolutely
  • No too boyish

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think that those things are "boyish", but heavy metal music and horror movies are a little too intense and hardcore for me lol.

Not that it'd make her any less attractive. I wouldn't let something so small hold me back from dating a girl if I really liked her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, this guy I went kind of on a date with on Friday and I were talking about what kind of music we like. Then I told him about how I love Rock he said it's super cool (even though he's into other genres) & said that Aerosmith is one of the best Rock bands ever which I agreed to so there's that cx

What Guys Said 12

• I think the notion that her interests can somehow make her "boyish" is more unattractive than whatever she chooses to do in her free-time

Attributing behavior to sex is stereotyping, and stereotyping based on gender is sexism

• Fuck yeah, I love metal and horror films, so I'd like a woman to do that.

But unfortunately for me, most women don't like that, they want pop music and romance films and that stuff makes me sick to my stomach, since it represents blissful ignorance.

• Attractive girls are attractive, regardless of their movie/music taste.

• It's a plus

• i can do without horror. anything is better then rap or oldies. i like rock and very little metal. i would love if her fave genre is country.

• Not a fan of horror and thriller movies myself. But Rock and metal, rock on.

• I think they are since I love Rock music and I like some Metal especially 80s and 90s

• Yes, most guys want a girl like that.

• Of course

• Yes please show me your boobs expose the meat balloons to me they are so hot

• If you are good looking you are attractive to me. If you are ugly then you are unattractive to me. Doesn't matter at all if you listen to rock/metal music nor watch horror/thriller movies

• Rock/metal yes, horror/thriller no. Almost all girls seem to love horror movies, I like comedy and I'd like if she liked comedy too so we can watch together

What Girls Said 9

• I don't separate interests or activities by gender. I'm still having to deal with the aftermath of that happening to me in my developmental years, and it is awful. If a girl wants to go to a black metal concert, go to the premier of a horror film, and then play some American football the next day: all that I see is that she is exploring her own interests and doing things that make her happy.

• Option C)
    Music preference does not define the physical attractiveness of an individual

• It depends, not everyone going to like what others don't.
    So yes, they can be attractive to someone and to other not. Just be you and don't let it affect what others think of you because in the end of the day. Its you who makes you happy not them

• I don't care what people listen to or watch, as long as they're good people in general

• Oops, I voted wrong. I listen to rock, metal, watch horror movies and thrillers and am a complete girly girl. Nothing boyish about that stuff.

• I love metal music, thriller movie and also playing games but I'm not a tomboy, it's just my hobby and interest in my free time. and to like these genre doesn't mean I should be boyish

• To that one guy who said no; please go fuck yourself.

• My boyfriend loves it

• I want a girlfriend i can finally watch horror movies with 😢😢