Wouldn't it be good if courts allow you to fight/beat the scumbag that killed your child?

Link:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/06/03/he-mutilated-my-child-says-father-who-attacked-grinning-serial-killer-in-court/

This lowlife actually tortured this man's daughter before killing her. To add insult to the injury, as the father faced him, the convict had a grin/smile on his face. That's when the father lost it and went to attack him but they restrained him.

I'm not a violent person myself but if I were a mother and someone killed my child then smiled in my face, I would lose my mind too.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, he deserves the beating he would have gotten

• yeah, I don't blame that father. If it were my child, I would go crazy too. This is where it would be cool if there was a Dexter.

What Guys Said 4

• It is really sad for a father to just stand there and hear how his daughter got killed and get smirked at by his daughter's killer and be expected to keep his cool. The world is so unfair.

• Yeah. Poor man. Honestly, I'm surprised he even took a while to attack that lowlife. Had it been me I would have already attacked the lowlife from the beginning as I'm entering the courtroom if I were a parent of a murdered child.

It seemed like that man wanted the killer to at least expressed remorse or say nothing. He didn't came right away to attack him... it was only after that loser smiled at him.

• That would only be useful if the person was sentenced to death.

• No, it would not be good.

• ur an idiot. kill him.

What Girls Said 3

• That was so heartbreaking to watch :(
    The poor father had to speak on his daughter's loss, and to add insult to injury, the piece of shit grins at him like it's nothing. I probably would have lost it too.

• Yeah. Honestly, the father was more patient than I would have been. It was only after the lowlife smiled at him that he went to attack him.

I would have lost it right away, the minute I'm entering the courtroom and he's there.

• You mean give "trial by combat"? That would be somewhat cool, but also not good.

• Why would someone do that to a child in the first place‽ Im sure as hell glad the father got revenge tho.

• True but full revenge would be if the father apply the same punishment to that killer... the same way he killed his daughter.

This is where I believe it would be call if there was a Dexter.

• Just saw an update, they did give the death penalty.

• That's good to hear.