Getting money for suing after being sully harassed…?

its a long story, but on the job i was sexually harassed at a stop i do. i drive for a living and at a stop i was sexually harassed. i was told i could file charges if i wanted to by my company HR. that they have a lawyer incase i wanted to. this happened back in like February or March. from time to time i get creeped out by the memory. a bit shakie. its kind of affecting my daily life…sometimes i can't atop thinking about it…I hear people get money from suing. is it possible for me to get money out of this?

all info would help. thanks.

sexually harrassed...

What Girls Said 2

• After waiting so long i doubt it would work out well. If youd have filed right away it would have worked out better.
    Why are you worried about getting money?

• You can file harassment charges, but you would have stood a much better chance if you'd filed them at the time.

What Guys Said 1

• It would be if sexism didn't exist. You're male, so either no one will believe you or they'll just have a very light punishment for whoever did it. If it's a girl who harassed you, you'll probably end up just getting arrested for false claims the girl will end up making against you, which probably will be rape. But what do I know? I'm a kid and therefor not allowed to have an opinion as said by my 6th grade music teacher. Good luck, you'll need it if you press charges. Bye!