Is it better to have a wide circle of friends or just a few close friends?

Is it better to have a wide circle of friends or just a few close friends? I would like to hear others different opinions :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think either or is better than the other, I think it really depends on the person. I'd personally rather have a few close friends only because I do enjoy my "me time" a lot and so I wouldn't need to have bunches of friends to hang out with all the time.

• do you have any more pros and cons?

• I tend to think if you have a few close friends there'd be a greater chance of the group staying together for a longer time, with a wide circle people tend to separate over time. But on the other hand, having a wide circle means more people to count on whenever your going through a rough spot in your life.

Most Helpful Girl

• A few close friends since they're easier to know what they truly think of you and if they're truly your friend.

What Guys Said 1

• i would say just a few close friends. man i miss those days when i used to have some friends.

What Girls Said 1