Which Nirvana Album do you like more Nevermind or MTV Unplugged In New York?

I prefer Nevermind

Most Helpful Guy

• i like both. i prefer unplugged. i grew up in the grunge age but always felt it was a bit too heavy. i liked unplugged because it showed the range in their abilities. i also really liked the covers the did (the meat puppets and bowie)

• I wish I could've been around longer in the 90s such a beautiful decade for music and pop culture

• it was definitely a good decade perhaps in hindsight the 2000s and then 2010s will seem better musically but the 90s as it stands seems to crush the 2000s overall in terms of music

• I think 90s was the best decade for music I'm happy that even the people who weren't even born in the 90s likes/ loves 90s music

What Girls Said 11

• Nevermind will always be my hands-down favorite, but I will always adore Unplugged in New York because it has "Jesus will never want me for a Sunbeam" on it. I love that track. You hear more of Kurt's true, uncensored vocals on the Unplugged album, as well. Tough call.

• True I love them both but I prefer Nevermind and I've always liked the way he did The Man Who Sold The World (:

• Nevermind was a lot better, but Unplugged was still good.

• I like the Nevermind album better, I don't like live albums at all.

• Unplugged; it's more raw

• It's not very raw Nevermind is rawer than MTV Unplugged In New York but their rawest Album is definitely Bleach even though I prefer Nevermind

• He's more exposed as his self

• True especially in Pennyroyal Tea (you know sadly he was going to do a music video for that song before he died

• Unplugged In New York because he preforms my favorite song of his.

• BOTH I refuse to choose.

• NEVERMIND

• Aww I can't choose, I like both for different reasons!

• That's cool what Nevermind and MTV Unplugged In New York songs do you like?

• Nevermind is good for me :)

• Almost equally, slightly biased towards mtv unplugged in NY, because of the live performances.

• BLEACH

What Guys Said 2