Would you move into a house that someone just died in?

So if you good and well knew that a man died on the kitchen floor of a house just a few weeks ago, would you consider moving into that house if you were in search of a new place to live? This house could be a great deal price wise, have the amount of bedrooms and bathrooms, and it could be the perfect size. Would you move into it knowing a man just died in it?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell never. Especially not in the kitchen! I'd rather not be baking or pouring a pot of coffee and think,” Gee, that’s where someone fell on the floor and died.” Plus, I know the spiritual realm is real. I’ve had personal experiences. Not effing with that. No, no, no.

What Guys Said 12

• No problem. I know some Native People, and I know some things. It is unlikely his 'Spirit' is still there, but there are some rituals and prayers that will encourage the soul to leave, and join the 'afterlife'.
    My Grandfather and Grandmother both dies in the house that I live in, but they moved on. They are not here, except in the memories. . .

• Yes, I think I would because many houses have had people die in them and I do not believe in ghosts.

• Many people die as old people in there house 🏠 and they get sold after

• yeah sure, i don´t care. it´s cheap for some stupid reason and what´s not to like about that? i mean assuming they propperly cleaned up everything. don´t want the corpse still rotting in there.

• of course i would! the house would drastically drop down in value, and it would be a bargain for me. i could force the price down and the sellers would have to comply.

• I don't see why not, I mean he is quite dead

• Not a big deal to me.

• Why wouldn't I.

• Nope
    id be stuck there and if i saw or heard something super natural id be seen as crazy
    i dont want get out written on the mirrors
    i believe in spirits lol

• Sure why not, it's cheap, and a nice house, I'll jump right on it

• I think it's sad that everyone has to die...

Makes you think of what is the point of everything?

But that wasn't really the point of the question...

• Omg yes I would I'd do a séance. Or play a ouja board at my house warming.

What Girls Said 9

• depends on how the previous owner died.

natural causes, sure, i'd bite; but if he was murdered or something, i'll pass (pun intended).

my boyfriend's great aunt died in the house we now live in, and nothing weird has ever happened here. i had a few experiences with ghosts and the like when i was younger, therefore i've never been afraid of them.

• If you're not superstitious then go for it, it's cheaper because this event happened probably!

• Depends how he died, if he died bcoz of illness, it's normal, if murder or sucide- If I were you, I'll ask the surrounding if there's any fishy or scary things happens in the house, as long it's nothing, it's okay to stay. but it's a common practice to "purify" the house before you stay, at least in my country regardless any religion you are

• I don't believe in ghosts. So why not. Unless it's a murder.

• Personally, I would never. I don't know what it is about me, but I can sense/sometimes see & hear ghosts or whatever the presence is. I seem to draw them to me as well.. I wouldn't be able to even live in a house that I felt there was something else in it. Yikes. I'm haunted.

• as long as the guy wasn't murdered :(

• Well ill most likely be broke so why not. Just Mop up the blood, buy a shag carpet, and call it good😉.

• No, I get scared

• Yes its not a big deal