Why are boys I know unfollowing me on Instagram?

I'm getting so confused. I wouldn't call myself ugly... am I? Like I'm so confused it's so frustrating. like these boys go to my school and I see a couple of them every day. A month ago, one of them requested to follow me then unfollowed me. 2 weeks ago, same thing. Requested to follow me then unfollowed me a week later. This has happened 2 more times. I have about 5 posts on Instagram, 1 is a selfie, 3 are photos of travels, and one is a pic of me and my friend. PLEASE someone give me any theories as to why boys I know are suddenly unfollowing me

Keep in mind these aren't random people, they are boys I go to school with and see in lectures!

Most Helpful Guy

• Cuz they never really cared o follow you in the first place. They're more worried about their following to followers ratio. I wouldn't look too deep into it.

• You're also pretty so it has nothing to do with your looks.

Most Helpful Girl

• I's probably your attitude and not your looks.

• Attitude? How can I have an attitude on Instagram? LOL

• @crazywaves28 I suppose like any media site it is not a delight.

• Thank you for the Vote of Confidence. xx

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe they think your instagram is boring since you don't post a lot of pictures. I don't think you're ugly at all

• Nah you sure ain't ugly. Maybe they got chicks who made them unfollow you.

• why is social media such a concern to you?

What Girls Said 1