How can the Christian beleave that the earth is 4-6 thousand years old but evidence shows that clearly this it not the case?

Sorry guys for the poor English I am intoxicated however I am at sound mind to however I am at sound mind to you declare myself agnostic I have a few issues with the big bang theory ( love the show) and I have a few issues with the Christian idea personally I believe that she cannot have one without the other areas of verse in the Bible that says god's time is not our time however scientific evidence of proven that deer is far beyond order 4000-6000 years Old I believe that there is a God or some form of creator that said the universe and evolution into motion and is still in our lives today however I cannot get past evil behind the faith I was gone do you want to put it when I asked if he was to chew that either faith besides Hindu said it was not for the people I would be Christian Even atheists believe that there was a Jesus Christ and he was a great teacher however Carl Sagan did say there are an infinite possibilities we do not truly know what went on in the beginning No religion can accurately describe the events that occurred when the earth was created how does anyone know who is to say that I god did not. Set the laws of physics and the events that created the earth in light on the planet is not real because in my experience nothing comes from something something comes from nothing anyway you guys is my intoxicated attack on philosophy what do you guys think am I nuts or am I on to something

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not nuts. They do not look at facts. Fossils, carbon levels, rocks, etc tells the truth.

What Girls Said 1

• I've never met a Christian that believes that lol

• I've known several pretty much 90% of Christians I've meat it might be they type of Christian

What Guys Said 3

• Most christians don't believe that. Only crazy people who think everything in the bible is completely true and factual think the earth is only that old

• They base their life on a book. Already tells how stupid they are

• Very few Christians believe that.

The whole idea of reading the bible as a literal word for word truth is a somewhat modern one, and one that most Christians (and certainly most great Christian thinkers) have never held.

They believe the bible -expresses- truth. Which is not the same thing.